Bang bang

Wednesday morning~

I heard a bang on the other side of the wall I was facing. Sundrop isn't here until later afternoon since he's helping with laundry so it couldn't be him making these sounds. I heard another bang again, this time louder. I got up from my bed and walked over to my door about to open when it got quiet. What the heck is going on?
I stood there for a while trying to figure out if I should open the door or wait inside until sundrop comes back. After a few minutes I opened the door to get it over with and there was nothing. I checked on there other side of my wall which had huge scratches on it and had bent too. I looked around one last time to see if anyone was around and saw that they had probably left already. I suddenly heard a thud coming from a closet to my left. I slowly walked over and put my ear to the door to hear what was going on. I definitely heard someone on the other side, but I can't tell who it is.
I open the door slowly and I see no one there.
I looked around and shrugged as I headed out when the door closed shut. I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.
Ooooh no...this ain't good...
I looked around in the small room and as my eyes  looked up I saw red eyes. I got goosebumps and my legs started shaking as they came closer. I walked back slowly until I felt myself bump into the wall. The figure came out and I suddenly realized who it was.
"Monty?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Sorry for the slow updates and stuff, been going to drumline competitions recently (if you wanna know what I'm doing I'm basically doing sound effects and stuff) :P
For those of you that don't know what drumline is, it's basically like marching band but it's in a gym instead of the field. There's only percussion instruments too, so no trumpets or flutes or clarinets or anything you put in your mouth. I'm in pit which makes music sounds, like xylophones, synths (I do this :), and bells. Then there's drumline which has drums and March around the gym.
Hope that helps ^^
Also, who else has a competition this Sunday or is it just me? :o

Ima try to upload more but I can't promise...
I'm just a bit busy right now since I have a lot going on right now...
Why's it so hard to write qwq
Aaanyways I hope you're having a great day !!
Stay safe children <3
Thanks for sticking around too :)