Grab your popcorn 👀🍿

We made it inside the theater to watch a movie that sundrop wanted to see. It was an anime movie called, "The silent voice"
(I love this movie you should deffo watch it <33)
He seemed really excited to watch it so I managed to convince stella to see it as well. Though, she wanted to watch a horror movie instead, I'm guess to scare sundrop.
"YAYYyYYYyyYy, this is going to be so fun sunshine !!" Sundrop said bouncing around me.
He giggled as he picked me up and hugged me.
"Well you sure are very excited" I laughed.
"Ugh can you hurry up sundrop? We're gonna be late" stella said pushing him a little.
"You can be a little nicer stella, you're lucky y/n let you join us" he said grumbling.
"It was me who invited you guys idiot, well I only invited y/n" stella scoffed.
"Yeah whatever, if y/n goes I'll go" sunny said pouting.
"Sure sun scrap, anyways where do you guys wanna sit" she said looking around the room filled with chairs and people and a bit black screen.
"Ummm...how about over there?" I said pointing towards the top middle seats.
"Sure-I CALL BEING NEXT TO Y/N" Sundrop said taking my hand and running towards the seats.
As we made it there sundrop happily sat next to me on my left and stella on my right.
"Here sunshine, I bought you some popcorn" sunshine said handing me a big box of buttered popcorn.
"But what about stella?" I said looking over to her.
"Nah it's fine, you guys can share I got some candy anyways" she said shrugging.
The movie started to play and sundrop held my hand as we both shared the popcorn.

In the beginning of the movie where the guy with black hair was messing with the deaf girl sundrop seemed to be a little mad at him.
"Noooo why's he being so mean? He reminds me of stella" he said rolling his eyes at her
"Yeah and he also reminds me of how stupid you are sundrop" stella said annoyed.
"See?" He said looking at me
I laughed and we continued to watch the movie.
Later on it was revealed that he wanted to unalive himself...which made things worse for sundrop...
"NOoOoOoO you must live friend, oh noooo you can do it friend!" He said frowning

We got to the part where he found out that the guy had a crush on the girl and sunny started cheering.
"YaAAaAAaaYyyy, they're gonna be the greatest friends everrrr" he said hugging me.
"Jeez, he's really overdramatic" stella said rolling her eyes.

At the end of the movie sundrop started to bounce around and hug me.
"That was the BEST movie ever y/n, we should do this again soon" he said then kissed me.
"Ugh, sundrop you talk a lot jeez...but I guess you're not that bad of a person to be with" stella said.
Sundrop gasped and said, "you're being nice? Y/n I think she's sleepy-"
"SHUT IT before I take it back" stella said stomping her foot.
As we got outside it was dark and in Sundrop's place Moondrop came out.
"Ew stella, what art you doing here" he said shoving her away from me.
"Relax, we were just watching a movie with Sundrop" she said pushing him back too.
Moondrop scoffed and held me close.
"Anywayyyys, I'll see you guys later, especially you y/n~" stella said smirking at me.
She walked away waving back at us.
"Well darling it's just you and me now, I have you all to myself now. Whatever shall we do~" he said getting closer to me and looking down.
I turned red as he held my hand and put his other hand on my back.
He kissed me hard as he pulls me closer to him.
I love you so much y/n~