↳ONE; anniversary

September 2, 6pm

Tiago made sure everything was set before clicking 'go live'. He played a random song as he watched the Chat slowly fill up with greetings. His starting screen was all his viewers could see. Occasionally unmuting throughout the song Teega said hello to his Chat, talking with them while he tweeted out his twitch link. "Chat I know I've been gone for a while but I have a good reason, I promise"

Instantly 'meetup?' messages flooded the twitch Chat. "No Chat no one is here with me, I'm still home, I haven't gone anywhere." Sometimes Tiago believed his audience was even more excited than him when it came to the meetup.

Tiago lived in Latin America while all his friends were dispersed throughout the world. The biggest meetup that Chat was talking about was probably about the Dream team, one that has been talked about a whole lot throughout the year.

"I do have a little surprise for you though, Chat,'' Tiago said, watching as his Chat calmed down. He greeted some regulars before noticing his starting song came to an end. He waited a moment to build up the tension before displaying his camera on the stream. He stood up with a wide smile and stretched his arms beside him, "CHAT! I MOVED!" He said excitedly.

"I have gotten myself my own little apartment," He made his way back to sit down, "small and cute which is what I have always wanted," He sat back down on his chair, "As you can see my room is pretty empty but I couldn't have missed today since it's been a whole year since I've started streaming, isn't that crazy Chat" Tiagos smile only grew even more, "It has been a year since I started streaming and I am just so thankful for everyone here," He continued to thank everyone, reading out subs and donations before he got interrupted by the loud voice of Quackity joining his VC.

"HOLA SANTI," The Mexican said. "ALEX! HOLA! You fucking scared me, I didnt hear you join," Tiago laughed. Quackity laughed along too. 

"Well, Chat, today we will be playing some minecraft with Q. I think other people might join but we're not doing much today. Tomorrow though, I will be baking a cake to celebrate the one year since I didn't plan too much today." Teeg changed his screen to display his minecraft as he joined Hypixel, "Anyway, Q join Hypixel."

"I'm already in, dumbass, accept my party," The other responded, making Tiago roll his eyes but joining the party anyways. For the next few bedwars rounds the two hispanic boys played and messed around, constantly getting stream snipped and dying. 30 minutes in, Badboyhalo and Callahan joined in, helping the two boys win a couple of games before two other people joined the VC.

"Hello" Sapnap said, followed by George's greeting as well. Instantly the Chat was filled with messages of their names.

"George! Mi amor! How are you," Teega said with a smile seeping through his voice. "I am literally right here," Sapnap said with a bored tone making the rest of the VC laugh. "You are so mean to me Tee, what did I ever do to you," The texan continued fake whining.

"Oh shut up, we both know if I were to call you anything like that on stream you'd get all shy and bitchy," Tiago responded, making George laugh out loud.

Nick didn't respond, instead just stayed silent and let everyone else let out a final laugh before Teeg could continue with his stream. "Anyway, now that we are all here I say we join the SMP," Tiago said, leaving Hypixel and joining the DreamSMP.

Once he joined he was in his home in Kinoko Kingdom. Canonical him and Sapnap were not boyfriends. C!Teega was just a really close friend of C!Sapnap.

The group met up in Kinokos fountain, all of them in their netherite armor (except for Quackity). Tiago asked Chat what they should do, replies flying by now that the viewers had increased because of his friends. ""Build a house for Chat" That's actually a pretty good idea," Tiago read out.

"A house? Where?" Bad asked. "I guess here in Kinoko, oh we can make it beside the dragon statue," Tiago said as he turned his character around to point where he wanted to place the bild.

"Yeah sure we can do that," Quackity said. Sapnap and Teega made their way to their chests to build the house out of spruce wood, making the house match with the rest of the kingdom.

Sapnpa, Bad and Teega were the ones that built most of it, Sapnap being the house protector as George and Q tried to destroy and sabotage what the others were doing. Eventually Teega managed to finish the house, adding some flowers around it (and giving one to Sapnap cause why not) and he was pretty satisfied with it.

The house lasted a total of three minutes before Quackity set it on fire, making George laugh maniacally while Tiago tried to set it off. Sapnap chased Q around killing him a few times before Tiago logged out claiming he hated everyone.

Eventually they all said bye to the stream. Everyone enjoyed their time, Chat suffering because they were now homeless, but happy nonetheless.

Tiago saying goodbye to his friends and Chat before ending the stream. He let out a sigh as he rested back in his chair and watched the Chat slow down as viewers left. He had just raided Awsamdude, staying to watch the stream for a few minutes before standing up and walking to his kitchen.

He had just moved into his new place two days before. There were boxes around everywhere and it all looked cramped but Teeg didn't mind. He made himself a quick dinner before sitting down to eat, scrolling through twitter and finishing his food. His scrolling was interrupted by a facetime call from his boyfriend making a grin take place on his lips.

"Hii," Tiago smiled, answering the call. "Hi baby," Sapnap smiled back. "How are you, love? It feels like we haven't properly talked in so long," Tiago said as he propped his phone up against a plant on the table. "I'm good, haven't really done anything today, and don't worry Tee I know you've been busy with moving and all," Nick smiled.

"Still, I missed you," Tiago said, making his cheeks heat up. "Aww, I missed you too, don't worry. So, can you give me a tour?" Sapnap asked, resting his phone against his monitor. He watched as his boyfriend nodded and stood up, showing him around his new home.

Although he was so happy for him, Nick couldn't help but feel sad as Tiago excitedly showed off his small apartment. It felt wrong to do it over the phone. Regardless, Sap simply pushed those feelings down and focused on being happy for his boyfriend. He cooed as a black cat joined the frame forcing Tiago to bring him closer to the kitty.

This is how most of their nights went. There would be days when they can't call or Chat throughout the day but at night it has always stayed the same. They would call after or during dinner and talk until it was their time to sleep, which they did over call, and stop if they had things to do in the morning.

Tiago managed to unpack a lot of his stuff and Sapnap played a few valorant games all while on call. Eventually midnight rolled in for Tiago making him go and get ready for bed.

Sapnap looked down from his monitor noticing Tiago was brushing his teeth, "You're sleeping already?" He asked surprised, Teeg could only nod with his mouth full of toothpaste. "I'm all tired out," He replied. "Understandable, you've been moving boxes for two days straight, you deserve a little rest," Sap said.

"Yeah yeah I know," Tiago sighed as he got in bed, reaching to turn off his LED lights. "Alright then, I'll mute and let you sleep," Sapnap said.

"Don't stay up too late."

"I won't, love you,'' Sapnap smiled, "I Love you too," Tiago replied. Sapnap could only grin before muting and focusing back on his monitor.