↳TWO; funfetti cake

September 3, 10 am

The next morning Tiago woke up at 10 am. When he checked his phone Sapnap was still on the call, the familiar ceiling being displayed through the screen. As his usual mornings go, Tiago muted his mic and made his way to the kitchen where he prepared himself a quick breakfast after feeding his cat.

He had a lot to do that morning, he was planning on finishing the few boxes that were left before having to set up his stream. He would have to move his set up to the kitchen, definitely not excited for that.

While he was finishing his coffee he noticed Nick's side of the call begin to move before a sleepy Sapnap appeared on his screen. Tiago unmutedly greeted his boyfriend, "Morning Sap," He said with a bright smile. Sapnap responded with a sleepy smile of his own, "Mornin.'" The two talked as Tiago finished his food before saying goodbye for Nick to eat his own breakfast.

After giving Sebas a quick pet, Tiago got started on unboxing. He only had a few left, these containing some books and more clothing. He also unboxed some tapestry and fake plants to hang around.

Tiago wasn't planning on staying here for long, he was planning on moving to florida with the rest of the Dreamteam but was currently waiting on the travel ban to lift (and for george to get his visa.) Tiago didn't need one, as his parents had decided to birth him in America so he had two citizenships

His current one bedroom apartment was only rented for three months, he would have to be out of here by January 5th. So if all things go well, he would be on a plane to Florida by then.

For now though, Teeg would have this lovely tiny space all for himself and he couldn't be happier.

━━▼━

At 1pm Tiago started his stream. He had moved all his streaming things to the kitchen and was now waiting for his viewers to join. He had set up his monitor on the bar/island, his ingredients in the background on the counter in the back wall. (Basically how George's setup was) He waited for his starting song to end before turning on his webcam.

He greeted his viewers with a wide smile "HELLO CHAT, welcome to the new kitchen. It's pretty small but I think we can make it work," Teega waited for a few more people to join, thanking subs and stalling, before he ran a poll.

"Chat there is a poll running, you have to choose if we do some brownies or a funfetti cake, while you all do that I have a little something I would like to show you all," Tiago turned to his fridge and got out two drinks, "I found these at the grocery store, which is surprising since it's not made here, but I bought it cause I haven't had any in a while."

Tiago showed the camera a Monster energy drink and a Dr.Pepper. "I actually have never tried a Monster so I promised Karl I'd try one with him so he will probably be here soon. But first I wanna open this one." Tiago cracked the Dr.pepper can open, making a satisfying noise.

"I haven't had one of these in so long," he said before taking a sip. ""When was the last time you had it? ''" Um, like two years ago when I was last in America," Tiago responded. Most of his viewers knew this already but he could spot some newer people being confused.

""You've been to america?" Yeah lots of times," Tiago said while he drank his beloved drink. "How many times have you gone to the US while knowing Sapnap" uuh like three I think" Tiago watched some people go crazy, his regulars making fun of them with BTTV Emotes.

Tiago leaned into the mic and whispered, like it was reminding them something obvious, "Cmon Chat we knew this, don't act so surprised," though it seemed they weren't calming down any time soon.

Tiago only sighed and continued with the stream, noticing that the funfetti cake had won the poll.

━━▼━━

About an hour into the stream Dream joined the VC "Tiago why was I not aware you have been to the US so many times?"

Teega jumped almost spilling the batter he had been pouring in a pan, "Jeez Dream you scared the shit out of me, and dude what do you mean? I literally have talked about this with you all on VC," Tiago reasoned.

"Well I don't remember, so mind explaining."

"Calm down it was like, years ago. I went to Orlando at like 14, and didn't say anything cause I had just met you and had no idea where you lived. Then the two other times it was at a friends place in Oregon and that was on the other side of the country from you so nothing I could do there"

"How old were you then?" Asked the Floridian. Tiago thought for a moment, finishing his pouring before answering, "I think I was like 16 and then 18. I went for New Years in 2019"

"SO YOU WERE 18 AND DIDN'T THINK TO INFORM ME?"

Tiago looked at the camera with a offended look, "I LITERALLY TOLD YOU DUMBASS, I SAID THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO"

"FUCK YOU" was the last thing Dream said before leaving the call. Tiago only sighed and whispered to himself (and the Chat) "what a drama queen."

━━▼━━

The cake was now in the oven and Teega was talking with BBH and Chat about maybe doing the brownies as well.

"I could do them and maybe give them to my neighbors, they are a bunch of old people I'm sure they'd appreciate it," Tiago thought out loud. "That would be very nice if you Thee, do whatever you want," Bad said.

Tiago only smiled and opened the brownie mix.

While mixing in the ingredient two new people joined the call, their presence being announced by the discord sound.

Karl and Sapnap greeted Teega, him greeting them back. "Oh Karl, I finally found a monster. Would you like to drink one with me," Tiago said as he pulled the drink from the fridge again.

"You finally got one!!?"

"I DID! I was so happy and instantly thought of you," Tiago smiled, and opened the white can,"it smells funny."

"Okay don't try it yet hold on I need to get your stream up," Karl said excitedly. Tiago nodded and waited, continuing to mix his brownies before karld said he was ready.

With that he took a sip, clicking his tongue and really tasting it, before nodding. "It's nice, I wouldn't say I love it but I enjoyed it. Glad it doesn't taste like cough medicine or something," Tiago said, the last part bringing a laugh to his friends.

"Trust me dude I said that at first too and look at me now," Karl said. Tiago only shrugged and poured out his brownie batter into a cupcake silicone mold to get smaller portions.

The stream continued on, lasting around 3 hours. Tiago had managed to make the cake and decorate it, drawing his friends with the pre-made icing he had bought. He made the whole Dream team, drawing a heart beside Sapnap, as well as a BBH and a karl. He also made the brownies look good enough with some powdered sugar so he could give it to his neighbors.

After the stream he took a picture of the finished product, Karl, Bad and Sap still on the call, and posted it on Twitter.

Teeg @teega

I have been streaming for a whole year so I'm celebration I made a cake. Drew only some of the whole bunch of people who have helped me along the way. Thank you so much for supporting me and helping with everything.

Love and appreciate you all! And for many more years :)

Tiago attached the image of the cake before tweeting it out. After this, he took a piece and enjoyed the cake while talking to his best friends.