↳FOUR; after party

After the stream more people joined the call. George, Sapnap, and Quckity had all joined Dream and they sang him a very scuffed Happy Birthday.

"I really am thankful for the gift, Dream, it was very sweet of you," Tiago said. "Of course Teeg, aren't you so happy you got a box today?" Dream said. "Dude shut up-" Sapnap sighed, making Teega even more confused.

"What? I mean, yeah I'd say  I'm pretty happy," Tiago said.

"I bet you'd be happier if you had gotten two box-" Dream was cut off by Nick streaming his name. "What is that supposed to mean," Tiago asked.

Before Cay could respond Sapnap beat him to it, "I- my box isn't getting there until like a week from now," Sapnap said, his voice was quiet as if he was about to get a scolding.

"Oh kay~" Tiago dragged out slowly, still sounding confused. "I- that's fine you know, like, i'm not gonna be mad I'm sure you have a good reason. And even if you didn't I still wouldn't be mad," Tiago said.

"Oh" Was all Sapnap said, making the serious atmosphere drop and causing George to start laughing along with Q.

"Mans really thought he was gonna get broken up with," Quackity teased. Sapnap only sighed. "I was just a little nervous," Sapnap said. "Well, no need to be nervous, even if you didn't send a box over I wouldn't be mad or upset," Tiago said.

"Anyways, my family is coming over in like an hour," Tiago commented, making whatever was left of that semi serious conversation disappear.

"Vale too?!" Sapnap said excitedly. Valentina, or Vale, was Tiago's little sister. She was only 4 years old yet had a near perfect speech and was just starting to learn some English. Similar to Tiago when he was his age..

"Yes she's coming over, her mom is letting her stay the night for the first time too," Tiago said. "No way! Can we talk to her, please~" Quackity dragged out. Tiago simply chuckled before accepting.

Most of these boys had been here when Valentina had just been born. Tiago had introduced them to her when she was still just a baby. Valentina adored the boys, always excited to talk to them. The little one had even given them nicknames, Panda for Sapnap, Eem for Clay, Cuu for Quackity and Gogy for George. Sapnap had said it one and Valentina just ran with it.

"She has been asking for you guys for a while, when we call she always asks for Panda and Cuu, her mom told me she got a duck plushie and named it Cuu,'' Tiago said, making Quackity nearly burst into happy tears.

"No way! This means I'm her favorite," The Mexican said proudly. "No, that doesn't mean shit! I am obviously her favorite," George said, "I have probably called her more times than any of you have," The Brit continued.

"That is wrong, fake news, I have probably called her more times," Sapnap said.

Tiago only sighed but continued listening to his friends bantering with a smile. "You guys are all idiots," Tiago murmured, no one barely hearing him as they continued to argue.

They all continued to talk, eventually moving on to other topics like youtube and twitch, until Tiago's buzzer rang, making him stand up. "Be right back!" he called before muting and leaving the room over to the phone. After asking who it was Tiago excitedly made his way downstairs, almost forgetting to grab his mask in the process.

He pressed the button in the lobby, opening the metal door that led to the street to spot Valentina and her mom. Vale was the result of Tiago's dad's second marriage and all though he didn't talk with his second wife Tiago was happy to help the woman with anything she needed.