↳THREE; birthday boy

September 13, 9 pm

A few weeks after the cooking stream, only two days before Tiago's birthday, Sapnap sat on his desk with a big box in front of him. It had become kind of a tradition for the two boys to send each other boxes for their birthdays.

Sapnap had been the one to start it, back when they were 17 and their one-year anniversary was right around the corner, the texan sent a medium sized box with all kinds of things, ranging from two of his hoodies (that he had worn excessively so they would smell like him) to a bunch of american sweets he knew his boyfriend enjoyed.

Tiago had sent a box back on Nick's birthday, giving back one of the hoodies as well as slipping in one of his own. He sent some snacks and some drawings and from then on it became a tradition.

Usually Sapnap would make this in advance, they lived so far from each other that shipping was not only expensive but it took a long time to arrive. But he had been swarmed with work and meetings, and..valorant,, that he had not made this box in time so now he was gonna make it extra special. He took off his hoodie he had just been wearing, folding it and placing it inside the box.

Heading to his closet he grabbed two other hoodies, one which was teega's, as well as a shirt and two of his (cleal) boxers. Sapnap had learned really early into their box-giving era that Tiago loved being surrounded by his clothes, and so Nick would constantly send various articles of clothing on his boxes. It was a way they felt as if they were together in person.

Sapnap got up and made his way downstairs to the kitchen. He opened the pantry and got out his secret stash of candies, picking out most of them to put in the box. "What are you doing?" A voice behind him said. Sapnap turned, finding Dream by the door. "I'm making Tiago's box," He said as he put the rest of the candies back where he found them, making a reminder to change the bag's hiding spot. .

"Dude his birthday is in two days," Dream said, making Sapnap roll his eyes. "I know dumbass, I just got bussy," Sapnap sighed laning against the counter with all the candies in his arms, looking at Dream boredly.

"I already sent mine," Dream smiled smugly. Sapnap rolled his eyes and made his way out. "I'm a better boyfriend than you!" Dream shouted, Sapnap throwing a "Fuck off," over his shoulder.

Sapnap got to his room and got everything in the box, throwing in some letters and small doodles. He also added some rings he bought off Amazon as well as a bracelet that matched with the one he was currently wearing. He added some stuff from Dream's PO Box (that had been sent for him) before taping it shut. He took the box downstairs to leave by the door so that he could send it out the next morning.

━━▼━━

September 15, 10 am

Tiago woke up to a loud voice booming from his phone, "GOOD MORNING BIRTHDAY BOY! WAKE UP!" Tiago could only groan at his boyfriend's antics. He grabbed his phone from beside his pillow, unplugging it to bring it over his face.

He smiled, his eyes squinting as the brightness of his phone hit his eyes. "Hii~" He drags out, Sapnap smiling from the other side of the screen. "Get up, I got breakfast delivered for you and it's arriving any second now," The texan said.

"What? I- how the hell did you do that?" Tiago asked as he sat up. "I've got my ways, the delivery guy is on his way and I told them to deliver it at your door," Sapnap said, making Tiago smile.

"You've got this all planned out now, do you," He said, looking at his boyfriend's face. "Hmm maybe," they both smiled at each other.

They spoke softly with each other for a few more minutes, absorbing the moment of the morning, before the familiar sound of the door buzzer rang, making Tiago stand up.

He lets the delivery man up, putting on a mask to accept the food before thanking the man and going to sit on one of the stools. He rests his phone up against a random item, noticing Sapnap was also sat at his kitchen. "You got me mcdonalds for breakfast?" Tiago said in slight disbelief.

"Well you told me how much you miss their breakfast and how you haven't had it in a while so I ordered something I think you might like, and I also ordered some things for me so we can eat the same thing," Nick said with a proud smile as he started to take food out of his own bag.

They both started to eat their breakfast, both in different parts of the world, but happy nonetheless. A sleepy Dream even popped in for a while, waving at Tiago as he steals some of Nick's food.

━━▼━━

Around two hours later, at midday, Teega started his birthday stream. He had done it a bit earlier than usual because some of his family was gonna come over to celebrate with him. He greeted Chat and thanked donations before getting started with his plans for the day. He had 8k viewers, way less than all of his other friends, but he didn't mind.

Tiago wasn't as big as the rest of the Dream team. He didn't have a youtube channel and didn't start streaming at the same time his friends did so he understood. Last birthday stream had been with around 300 average viewers so he was pretty happy with how much he had grown over the year.

Tiago had a bigger following on twitter than in twitch, mostly because of his interactions with other people and fans liking his dumb tweets. Though it was obvious these were two different communities.

On twitch his Chat was calm. If anyone was weird it would be catched easily and get roster on by Chat and Tiago. Apart from the current weirdo his Chat was filled with people who were there to enjoy his content instead of people trying to get a shoutout.

That's what Teega loved about what he had built the most. Be able to feel confident and comfortable with the people watching him.

Continuing with his birthday stream Teega did a Q&A, answering questions to let Chat get to know him better. He was barely 20 minutes in when the buzzer rang from the main building door. Tiago got up, confused. "Chat with someone at my door," He walked over to the little screen in the kitchen, answering the door and asking who it was, "Quien es?" Delivery for Santiago was what the man answered. Tiago looked confused but made his way downstairs with his mask on to retrieve the package. "Gracias!" He called as he closed the white metal door and made his way back to his apartment.

He opened his door and took off his mask, making sure to wash his hands and take the big box to his room. He spotted the "from Orlando, Florida" as well as Dream's name so he knew what to expect.

"I'm back, Chat, got a package," Tiago said as he sat back down in his chair and scribbled out any information off screen.

"If you've been here a while you will know what this is," Tiago said as he raised the box into the camera's view. Instantly Dream started to call him, making Teega smile.

"Teeg! You got it!" Dream said excitedly. "I did! Just in time too," Tiago said, hearing the floridan whisper something he couldn't catch. "Do I open it now or-?" Tiago asked, not sure if he could open it on stream.

"Yeah you can open it now," Dream confirmed, making Tiago nod to himself and open the box with some scissors.

The first thing he saw was a bright green hoodie, part of Dream's merch. He pulled it from the top of the box showing it to the camera. "You just want me to be a walking advertisement huh," Tiago tiesed as he took off his current sweater and pulled the hoodie on instead.

He stood up, showing it off. It was slightly big on him, enough for the fabric to pass the palm of his hand. Dream only chuckled at his friend's comment as he watched as Tiago continued to pull out stuff from the box.

He found some fanart as well as some personalized Dream merch that his friends had made for most of the SMP. The Dream blob had a dark green bucket hat as well as a matching hoodie on. This little design was on a zipper up, a cat shirt and on a water bottle.

Tiago proudly showed off his presents to his Chat. He appreciated what his best friend had sent, hearing the smile from the other side of the call knowing the floridan loved giving gifts. He continued answering some questions from Chat, Dream staying on call with him up until the end.

Waving happily at the Chat, Teega ended the stream as he continued to talk with Dream.