↳SIX; plans

Around Mid-November the Dream Team's Fortnite addiction had subsided a lot so they were back to being bored. They had meetings and streams and they were slowly losing their minds.

One day Tiago woke up and ate breakfast. He greeted his boyfriend and ended the call after the other had woken up. That evening Tiago got on a call with Dream. It was kind of like a meeting related to merch, and where they were gonna live when Tiago and George made it to florida.

They talked about merch with some other people in the call. Tiago was part of the dream team merch but he didn't have any of his own. During the call he gave ideas of designs and colors, as well as what he wanted to see himself.

After the meeting they all said goodbye before Dream and Tiago moved to a separate call of discord. "Okay so basically I just wanted to update you on the new house, we basically have it almost done we just have to finish putting the walls up on mine and george's office," Dream started, his official persona still there from the past meeting.

"I was also meaning to ask you if you'd like to have your own room or maybe you'll be sharing with Nick," Dream continued. Tiago thought it through, "Um, I would probably still like to have a room probably for extra storage or something but I don't think I will be using the bed," Tiago said. "Great then does this mean we could use it as a guest room, maybe for when my sisters or our friends come over," Dream suggested.

"Yeah man no problem, it's your house after all you can do whatever you want," Tiago pointed out. "Well, no it's not my house it's our house, the dream team's," Dream said. Tiago simply rolled his eyes, having had this conversation many times, "Well I would consider it mine if I helped paying-" "Tiago come on!" Dream groaned, making Teega chuckle.

"LOOK you can pay for your room and decorate it and buy groceries every once in a while will that fulfill you?" Dream asked, semi annoyed.

Tiego pretended to think about it, "Hmm, maybe," "TIAGO!" "FINE! It will be okay, I'm happy and I'll call it my home," Tiago surrendered with a laugh.

Dream simply sighed, "fine," before disconnecting from the call. Tiago simply started laughing to himself, Sebastian the cat looking at him in confusion.

━━▼━━

Apart from meetings and streams Tiago didn't really do anything else. He was constantly bored. Though maybe these boring days were a good thing since it brought Tiago to go outside.

He was gonna make pancakes for breakfast but noticed he had no eggs so at nine in the morning Tiago dressed up and left his house for the first time in two weeks to go to the grocery store. Last time he left was to buy candies for Vale.

Tiago left his apartment, walking out the lobby and making his way out of the closed neighborhood. He decided he would be walking today. Tiago didn't have a car anyways, he owned a motorcycle though he rarely used it since he never left home.

He didn't live that far away from the grocery store, probably a ten minute walk or less. When he left he was hesitant to end the facetime call with Sapnap, but he did anyway so he would not disturb his boyfriend.

Halfway into his journey his airpods stopped the music, instead being replaced by the ringtone assigned to Nick's contact. He answered it happily, receiving an angry humm only a needy Sapnap could do.

"Good morning..?" Tiago said it more as a question, sensing his boyfriend wasn't exactly happy at the moment.

"You ended the call on me."

"I did, sorry, I had to leave and don't want to disturb you."

"You could have muted, or left a text like you always do, why didn't you." Sapnap was upset. He had a bad night, dreaming of bad things that made him wake up in a cold sweat. Waking up to a dark phone with no call or text on it didn't exactly help him either.