Fifteen

3 days later,

3 days later,

Haneul didn't leave her room, staying on her bed for hours without doing anything. The money, she did spend it.

But she didn't take the whole 5 Million KRW, she uses some just to buy her medication and a brand new phone. She picks up her phone, scrolling on it after feeling bored.

Her stomach suddenly grumbles signing it's empty. She didn't have a proper meal for the last few days, still feeling upset and moody after the incident between her and Jay.

3 days in her room, not receiving any sunlight. She stands up from her bed, walking closer to her window before opening it wide open letting the natural lighting enters her gloaming room. Her eyes divert to the wall right below her window, wondering if he's there.

Jay...

I wonder how is he doing right now.

Is he doing fine?

She let out a sigh, facepalming herself. Why would she be worried about him when he says those harsh things to her?

"I hate working with sick people."

Sigh.

"For an example, you."

Sigh again.

Does he really mean it?

I mean...

He probably is.

Since he's a very straightforward person.

She checks the time on her phone, displaying it's currently noon. Haneul decides to take a walk and buy some food before evening, just to cheer herself up.

She puts on her hoodie, covering her head since her eyes have been puffy after crying so much. She grabs her phone and money, leaving the household with light steps.

As she steps out of the house, the sun is shining brightly causing her to squint her eyes as a reflex.

"Is the sun too bright or is it because I stay in the shade for too long?" She mumbles to herself before shrugging her shoulder.

---

"Thank you for coming, visits again later!"

Haneul left the convenience store with a bunch of snacks and microwaved food in her hand, feeling excited to munch it on later in her room.