Chapter 5: Plots and Schemes

Mashiro: Boss! Boss! We got a reply from the Yakuza!

Mashiro ran into the big empty room screaming. Izuku was doing finance calculations as he heard the news.

Izuku: That's good. What did they say.

Mashiro: They sent us this letter.

Mashiro hands the letter over to Izuku as Izuku tears off the envelope. Izuku got excited as he imagine how badly he will crush Overhaul when they meet up and save Eri.

The letter reads:

Dear Blood Tyrant,

Fuck you

Yours truly
Overhaul

Izuku/Mashiro: ...

Both of them went silent for a few seconds.

Mashiro: Shall I tear them apart limb for limb Boss?

Izuku: No need, I will do it personally.

Scene change to Overhaul in the past

Overhaul just got done with his *cough* *cough* experiments when his right hand man knocks on his office door.

Overhaul: Come in.

Chronostasis: I got a letter from the Blood Tyrant's group. They apparently want an alliance with us.

Overhaul rose his eye brows and has doubts about it, asking Chronostasis for the letter. He takes the letter and analysis it word by word.

Overhaul: My guy, read it properly next time, they only want to have a meeting with us. Honestly, this looks very sketchy, not only do they suddenly want a meeting with us, but on their soil? Who does the Blood Tyrant think I am. I won't fall for an obvious trap like this.

Chronostasis: But what if they actually want to discuss something important?

Overhaul: I got nothing to discuss with those guys, they are so transparently evil that no one will want to partner up with them.

Chronostasis: Isn't this a little hypocritical. So what do we answer back?

Overhaul thought for a while. He then got a shit eating grin as he said.

Overhaul: Just tell them to bugger off very rudely.

Chronostasis didn't know what he meant exactly but he isn't going to question Overhaul. He just left the office without causing more trouble as he wrote the reply letter.

Scene change to Izuku

Mashiro: Are you just going to ambush them?

Izuku: Not really. The plan I have will require distraction from the heroes or another villain organisation. So it will be nice if let's say, someone tip Overhaul off.

At this point Mashiro finally got the message as she began to smile. She hasn't known the Blood Tyrant for long but in the time span when she did, she had followed his thought pattern exactly, and this time is no different.

Mashiro: Got it Boss!

She said before leaving the room.

After she left, Izuku took the letter as he shredded it with all his power before burning the remains in the fireplace he got in the another room.

Scene change to Toga

There she is. In the back of a moving police van. The heroes left her to the police after interrogating her and the police decided to transfer her to a low security prison.