Chapter 9: Casual Life

Day by day, the name Blood Tyrant spreads it's fear across the hearts of folks. Day by day, the Blood Tyrant gains more control of the underworld. Day by day, heroes get killed by the group the Blood Tyrant leads. And finally, day by day the Blood Tyrant is eating sushi...

Izuku realised that he was getting skinny from skipping meals multiple times a day to do his *cough* work. When Toga mentioned it to Izuku, Izuku shrugged it off saying it ain't affect him.

Now look who's laughing now, a day later Izuku was found in his room suffering from hunger pangs. Toga tried to help Izuku up, but Izuku could barely stand let alone walk.

And this is how Izuku is now being forced to eat sushi everyday made by Toga. He didn't mind the food at all, but it just took up too much of Izuku's time.

Toga: And for today, we shall be having sashimi!

Izuku: No rice?

Toga: I forgot to cook it, tehe.

Toga quickly brings out some fresh fish that she just bought from the market. She polished her knife as she began to slice the fishes.

Toga: First off, the classic salmon.

Izuku: Where's the soy sauce?

Toga: Oh yea, we ran out yesterday, I forgot to buy it.

Izuku: Haiz, I guess I'm just eating raw fish today.

Izuku uses his chopsticks as he grabs the slice of salmon and eats it.

Izuku: You can't go wrong with salmon.

Toga: I know, that's why it's a classic.

The pair finishes the salmon slices they had as Toga takes out the next fish.

Toga: Next up, another popular one, Tuna.

Izuku takes a slice of Tuna as he eats it.

Izuku: Huh? Did Tuna always taste so erm slimy?

Toga: What are you talking about? This Tuna is great!

Izuku: I think every time I eat tuna sashimi, the soy sauce hides this slime texture.

Toga: I really don't know what are you complaining about but since you don't like it, I'll finish it.

Toga then proceeded to finish the tuna slices.

Toga: Next up is swordfish.

Izuku: Ohhh, interesting.

Izuku takes a piece and eats it.

Izuku: Tastes alright, nothing too special.

Toga: Yeah it's alright.

Both of them finishes the swordfish.

Toga then began to slice up for fish for Izuku to try as the pair ate most of it. But Toga wasn't done yet, she had some stuff planned.

Toga: Time for the specials!

Izuku: Specials?

Toga takes out something from the bag.

Toga: Special number 1, blood sausage.

Izuku: What the?

Toga: Let's give it a shot!

Izuku: It looks disgusting.

Toga: But it may taste good.

Izuku: Fine.

Both of them took a bite out of the blood sausage, with Toga taking a bigger bite than Izuku.