Chapter 20: Prison break

Izuku: This way, let's go.

Izuku shouted as he runs with his 2 captains down the prison hallways. A guard saw this as he tried to stop them. The guard rushes Izuku with his baton as Izuku dodges and kicks him in the face, knocking him out.

Toga happily grabs the baton off the guard while Citrus pickpockets him for whatever he can find.

Izuku: We need to go to the warden's office and shut off the quirk suppressing devices.

Citrus: Wait wait, before that how did you even get in here, can't we just leave the way you came in.

Izuku: I used a person's quirk to teleport in from the outside. His quirk has a one hour cool-down, we can't rely on that.

Citrus: So you came without a plan?

Izuku: Who do you think I am. Of course I have a plan. The plan is we beat up everyone here.

Toga: Good plan, I like it.

Citrus: Well good enough.

The 3 run in the hallway as they approach a heavy metal door. Izuku kicks the door to no avail, not even being able to dent it. Izuku's raw strength isn't enough to break down a heavily reinforced door sadly.

Toga tries to break the door using the baton but it didn't work.

Citrus: Wait wait I got a keycard.

Citrus takes out a keycard from his pocket as he swipes it near the sensor. The door opens immediately as the 3 run through it.

Izuku: That was easy enough.

The three run into the next room to see the cafeteria. The prisoners inside are currently having a fight with the guards, using the plastic utensils they are given. Needless to say, the guards were overwhelmingly winning the situation.

Izuku rushes one of the guards and he kicks him in the head. The guard blocks and swings back with his baton, hitting Izuku in the knee.

Izuku: Tsk.

Toga swings her baton over the guard which created an opening for Ctirus to knock the guard off his balance. Izuku jumped in and kicked his head, causing him to have a severe concussion.

Citrus: This 3 v 1 doesn't seem fair.

The other guards in the room sees this as 3 guards rush towards Izuku and company. Izuku snatches a baton from the knocked out guard as he engages two of them in combat.

Toga intervenes with the third guard as Citrus decides to rush for the door. Seeing as the guards aren't backing down anytime soon, Citrus decides to head towards the warden room as soon as possible.

He dashed pass some guards as he makes it into a hallway. He manages to avoid all contact with any guards as he quickly approaches the warden room.

Citrus tried to kick the door down but it didn't even make a dent.

Suddenly, the door opens, revealing a tall figure on the other side.

Warden: Is this it? I expected more.

The figure didn't looks human. He had crimson red eyes, a fin looking thing on his head and a jaw filled with sharp teeth.

It was the Pro hero Gang Orca.

Gang Orca: What happened, getting cold feet small fry?

Gang Orca chuckles as he looks down as Citrus.

Citrus: Nah just thinking about eating fish tonight.

Citrus laughs it off as he gets into his battle stance. Gang Orca expression turns serious as he also gets into his battle stance.