Chapter 21: War Waits for Nobody

Tomura has been overpowered by the Meta Liberation Army. In this timeline, he didn't get to train with Gigantomachia and was severely underpowered going into the fight.

With the combined efforts of Trumpet, Geten and ReDestro, Tomura was beaten into the ground. However, the trump card of the LOV was still fighting strong, League of Villains Experiment, or LOVE.

LOVE was slaughtering every citizen that stood in its way, the bloody river extending wherever it went. Currently, ReDestro is trying hold it off while the other lieutenants, excluding Dabi, are being backups.

To be honest, the real MVP for this battle is LOVE. Tomura did jack shit compared to LOVE who easily slaughtered over half the population of Deika already. The other league members are just there for content.

ReDestro boosted his stress level to 100% to hold off the rampaging monster which is LOVE. Even though in that form, he is much bigger than LOVE, LOVE is still stronger than him.

It easily crushed ReDestro's right hand and severely injured his ribs. Geten is trying to freeze the monster in place, but puny ice lord is not a match for King of the Nomu.

By now Trumpet has evacuated all the normal citizens who remained alive. He has the common sense as to know that they don't stand a chance in this fight.

LOVE smashes the ground again and breaks another one of ReDestro's toes. A fierce shockwave generated caused the collapse of multiple buildings around the area while debris rain down.

ReDestro goes in for a hypersonic punch and grazes some blood from LOVE. However, that was a mistake. The blood of the monster latches on to the fist of ReDestro and begins to congeal.

The liquid slowly becomes jelly, then hardens, then hardens, then harden. Before anyone noticed, the blood had become as hard a concrete and as durable as steel. The unknown substance bind ReDestro's hand, him now being unable to open his fist.

LOVE then got up and sent him flying into multiple buildings. ReDestro tried to get up but got knocked down again by LOVE. Punches began raining from LOVE onto the horribly injured ReDestro, each punch breaking many bones.

The other lieutenants couldn't interfere as the mere shockwave caused by LOVE caused many to crumble to their knees.

LOVE: KAAAAAAAAA!

With LOVE's battle cry, a final punch from the creature pierces ReDestro's chest, ending his heartbeat.

The excess body rot away into dust, leaving only the original small figure of ReDestro lying on the ground. The face of the lieutenants were ones of shock and despair, their magnificent leader just feel to a artificial creature.

What made it even worse was Tomura suddenly getting up from the ground as he ambushed Geten, disintegrating him into dust.

Everyone fled, including the lieutenants. Their primal instincts were shouting at them all the way down to their cheek hair to get away from the monster which is LOVE.

Tomura, with a body which is nearly falling apart, stands triumphant on the body of ReDestro, even though he did nothing.

Tomura: Sensei, I did it.

All for one, who was watching the whole thing, really wanted to tell Tomura he did jack shit.

Scene change to Izuku

Izuku was performing surgery on both Toga and Citrus at the same time. Using his upmost concentration, he made precision cuts along their body to remove shards of bones, stitch up internal wounds. All of this is to put them back together.