Chapter 10: Changes in the System

AfO floats in his stasis chamber as he awaits his visitors. He had instructed Kurogiri to teleport them directly to him while Giran acts as a witness to the meeting.

Tomura is just vibing.

A few moments later, Kurogiri appeared in his portal form in AfO's room. 2 people steps out of the portal as they look around the room lit with only a single LED lightbulb.

Overhaul: I assume you are All for One?

AfO: That is right. I am the one known as All for One.

Chronostasis: Mind telling us why you called us for a meeting?

AfO: I believe we have common interest in taking down a particular person. You see he has defeated me a year back and I cannot just ignore him. But I lack the manpower to do so right now. So if you help me, not only will we rule the underworld together when he falls, I shall also grant you both an extra quirk.

Overhaul: Really now? I didn't know you were the type to share power.

AfO: Desperate times call for desperate measure. Right now our enemy is the Blood Tyrant.

Overhaul: I see. I accept your terms.

AfO: Very well. Then we shall first meet our new teammates.

AfO instructed Kurogiri to bring the new recruits of the LOV into the room. Soon after, multiple people walk in and line up in a row. They then began to introduce themselves.

Mr Compress: Hello gentlemen, I'm known as Mr Compress.

Twice: I'm Twice/ I'm Once!

Spinner: Name's spinner, nice to meet you.

The 3 of them said as they bow towards Overhaul.

Overhaul: I'm Overhaul, and this is Chronostasis, pleasure to be acquaintance.

AfO: Now that's out off the way, let's start with strategy talk.

Overhaul: With pleasure.

Scene change to Katuski

Katuski just woke up from a surgery table as he look around. The first thing he noticed was the strange smell the room was emitting, it just smelt like crude oil.

The second thing he noticed was both his arms were tied down to the table.

Yes 2 arms. His left arm is now a mechanical arm.

The door opens to reveal a very tired Mei and Powerloader walking in.

Powerloader: You woke up faster than we thought.

Katsuki: What time is it.

Powerloader: Only 2 hours after we are done with your surgery. I expected 4.

Katuski: Can you get me up?

Mei: Sure let me help.

Mei said that without the energy she has.

Katuski: Why do you look so tired?

Mei: We have been doing your surgery for 11 hours straight, we only got a nap just now.

Mei said as she removed the bindings on Katsuki's arms. Katsuki sat up as he moves around his left mechanical arm. He noticed that there are some add ons to the arm.

Mei: I'll give you a run down on your new left arm on what it can do.

Mei said as she takes out a notepad. Powerloader is drinking coffee as he watches them.