𝐓𝐄𝐍 , 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏.

[ CHAPTER TEN ! ] 

second first impression.

"WE REALLY NEED TO get this done." Clay sighed as she looked up at Matt--who looked like he hadn't been paying attention this entire time. "You aren't going to pass this class if you don't listen."

Matt tilted his head to the side, "Who said I wasn't listening?"

She raised an eyebrow, "What was the last thing I said?"

He pursed his lips, thinking, "Uh..."

"Mm-hmm," She hummed, smiling lightly to herself, pleased. "So, as I was saying, the fourth amendment states that you--" She got cut off when Matt's lips met hers.

She felt completely weak, she had been undone. One kiss and she was gone. His thumb ran across the side of her face, making her want to melt into his touch. Finally gathering the courage and the strength to pull away, she cleared her throat.

"We have to study."

CLAY WALKED INTO her office, saying her greetings to Audrey--as she did every morning before she walked to Leo's office, to drop off the papers of their most previous case, but when she opened the door, she froze, complete and utter terror taking over her.

Foggy was leaning against the wall as Leo hovered over him, kissing him.

She covered her eyes as she groaned, "Oh my god. You two need to lock the door next time!"

They looked up at her with wide, startled eyes.

Leo shook his head, setting his hand in his pocket. "No. We had to deal with watching you and Matt make out anytime we went to the dorms for almost a year. Did we complain? No."

Clay rolled her eyes, and as she was about to reply with a snarky remark, Matt came up from behind her.

"Oh, how the roles have changed." He smiled, bumping into Clay's side, "Ah, accident. Didn't see you there."

Clay ignored him and slid past him, walking into Leo's office completely, dropping the papers onto his desk.

"Why is it that we always end up in your office and not ours?" Foggy questioned, in which Leo shrugged, looking over to Clay.

Clay snickered, "I don't want to be with Katie anymore than I have to. you guys shove her down my throat enough as it is."

Matt laughed at this, and Clay glared at him.

"Well, we should get going. We'll see you two later." Foggy grabbed Matt's arm and walked him out.