.25.

Zaires POV

As you may have guessed, we didn't get to go the party, but we did get to go to Augusts concert and Liy is still smiling from ear to ear.  I don't know what time it is, but I know it's late when I hear my phone buzzing. I pat around and answer it with my eyes closed.

"Hello?" I immediately wake up, when I hear loud music thumping down my ear

"Zy, you need to wake up"

"Huh, Cai, whats up? Why?"

"Because your cousin aunty whatever she is, is here acting like fool!"

"What are you talking about, night"

 "Zaire do not hang up, Solange is so lit she's about to take her top off"

Oh crap, now i'm up.

"What are you talking about, where are you?"

"Vee's party, come and collect your fam!"

"Why can't you take her home, what's this got to do with me?"

"'Cause, I came with Levi, and he's upstairs with some girl. And come on you might not like Solo but.... come on. She's so gone anybody can just take her home. I saw Jason looking at her like fresh meat"

I scream into the pillow and roll my eyes.

"She's gonna get me killed, alright I'm on my way, Just keep her there" 

I hang up and sit pull on some clothes while mumbling to myself. Why do I have to be captain save a hoe everyday.. I creep over to Liyahs room to find her sprawled out drooling on the edge of the bed. I start to shake her awake but she sleeps like a rock, instead I pinch her nose and her eyes shoot open and she starts swinging at me.

"Yo why would you do that! whats your problem?!"

"Sorry, but listen I need to you to cover for me"

"Why? Where you going?"

"Solo is drunk at Vee's party I'm gonna go get her before the TMZ do, so just cover me"

I turn to leave but Liy gets up too.

"Nah I'm coming"

"Look, if Bey comes back and see's us gone she's gonna go mad"

"No you look! If she comes in and see's me she's gonna torture me till she finds you and then my mama will beat me.

"True, get up and lets go"

We finish getting ready and then us our usual route to sneak out the house. I won't lie, we've snuck out before, so we know what were are doing. Once we get to the garage I realise my car is blocked in.

"Ah well back to bed we go" Liyah says and starts to turn back

"No we cant leave her, especially with Jason"

"Why are we good people, what we gonna do?"

 "We're gonna have to take one of there cars"

 "Are you mad! Uber! Lyft! Walk! I am not taking their car"

"Nah, mines linked to Bey's wheres your phone?"

"Upstairs..."

"Really!?  Well we're gonna have to take one of their cars, it's gonna be to loud if i take mine, all that moving and stuff"

"Ahh shit, you better take Jay's"

"Now are you mad! Thats his baby"

"And you're his baby, take Beyonce Gisselle Knowles Carters car and see if you see tomorrow!So Why don't we just tell them?"