.23.

Zaire

On the way to eat my mom messaged me and asked if I could check on the house. Apparently we are having some work done. We get to the house and I swear she is getting the entire house rebuilt. There are contractors everywhere. 

Shawn

Shawn

We are walking a little behind Zy so she can't hear us talk.

"Damn, she really is having the contractors in, who knew her money was this long!"

"I know right! She's practically building another house"

"I might start working for you, cause -"

"Whatever, I bet that this isn't all of her money. Remind me to get Carl to check Zy's accounts"

I stop walking and hold Bey back.

"Do you really think -"

"At this point I wouldn't put it past her"

We walk towards the house where some man comes out to meet us.

"Mr and Mr Carter, I didn't know you would be joining us today"

I could tell he was shocked and trying to hold it down.

" Yeah, well we were in the neighbourhood and Claudia asked us to check on the progress. So Whats going on?"

"Well my names Frank Savant and i'm the project manager. Let me show you the plans, Claudia has decided to extend the house, effectively creating 2 separate connecting homes in one"

"What with a separate kitchen and stuff?" Zy interjects

"Erm, yes, your mom thought it would better if you both had your own space with you -"

Bey interrupts as Frank looks increasingly uncomfortable.

"Okay what else is going on?"

"Well there are few changes being made in house, such as a new closet room being created where the 2nd master bedroom is currently situated"

"Wait isn't that my room?

"Yes, but we are making arrangements for you to have another room in the renovated part of the the house, this will be yours"

Frank shows us a room that makes Harry Potters cupboard seem like the White House.

"Why can't she take one of the guests rooms?"

Bey is getting increasingly annoyed and I know if we don't leave soon she'll end up owning this house.

"Well, Claudia gave me specific instructions, you are going to have to speak to her about it"

"Erm Mr Frank, I see a load of storage boxes, has my mom packed my stuff up?"

"Well, maybe you should speak to your mom about it"