Quirk and Skills/Ultimate Moves

Quirk: Azur lane

She carries the souls of warships that have served in the world's wars within two markings with one on each of her shoulders. Her body now has increased strength, speed, and durability that will make All Might proud. She can summon weapons from ships girls from each faction they represent on her body to be used for attacks, defense, or supporting roles. She can even summon motor vehicles from any of the girls. If things get a little more intense she can summon any ship girls to aid her in battle or have them become the spirit animals in their own color they present to keep her company, mostly Mutsuki. (For the animal spirits: Eagle Union: Blue Bald Eagle (Duh), Royal Navy: Yellow Lion (Loyal), Iron Blood: Grey Shark (Monstrous), Sakura Empire: Red Kitsune/cat (Kawaii), Dragon Empery: Black and white Dragon (Fair), Northen Parliament: Polar Bear (Cold), Sardegna Empire: Wolf (Vicious), and for both Iris Libre and Vichyna Dominion: Gallic Rooster (Underdog). 

She can also teleport herself and others to the world where the ship girls are living with her markings to train with them both physically and mentally. Her hair will change colors depending on which type she uses to summon the weapons or girls she uses from each faction (Eagle Union: Azure Blue, Royal Navy: Blonde Yellow, Sakura Empire: Crimson Red, Iron Blood: Shadow Grey, Dragon Empery: Mix of Midnight black and white, Sardegna Empire: Emerald Green, Northern Parliament: Arctic Blue, Iris Libre: Diamond Blue, and Vichyna Dominion: Violent). One more thing about the quirk is that no matter if it's day or night she can regain energy for the sun or moonlight rays.

The drawbacks are that when a ship girl is damaged in battle it will take time to heal all of their wounds. Depending on how much damage they have taken the more time it takes to recover from it. Accessing weapons from the ship girls or summoning ships girls comes at the cost of her spending spiritual energy from her own body. Her body must be taken well care of and at peak physical condition to have more spiritual energy at her disposal for attacks. Also, must I forget that some of the ship girls like to make a move on Nichole.

Skills:

- Summoning: Uses hands or stomping the ground to bring out her preferred weapon.

- Flight: Creates Wings to fly or can levitate.

- Running on water: Can use ship riggings to stay on the water.

- Deep breathes: Can hold her breath a lot longer than a professional diver can.

Ultimate Moves:

- Cannon Blast: Creates either destroyer, cruiser, or battleship main and/or secondary guns on her hips to launch HE (High explosive)or AP (Armor Piercing) projectiles.

- Flak Dome: Summon anti-air weapons in her hands before showing the skies with spiritual flak. (The weapons are like San Diegos' weapons)

- Torpedo Assault: Creates Torpedo tubes (Mostly quadruple tubes) on her thighs that can lock onto multiple targets (like Eldridge in episode 7 'Deadline') or be used like normal torpedoes.

- Aircraft Aggression: Summons paper-like art (I forgot what it was called but it's the things that the Sakura Empire girls use in the anime. Somebody tell me what they are.) and Nichole can throw them and they transform into the intended Aircraft.

- Judgement Cut End: (This is basically just from the Devil May Cry Franchise)

- Barrier Block: Can Summon large barriers that protect the user and their party.