Character info

Name: Nichole Hashimoto

Age: 15

Date of birth: August 1st

Height: 6'0

Hair: icy blonde

Weight: 158 lbs

Blood type: A+

Eyes: red (left side turns aqua blue when getting her quirk)

Appearance: Dark tan skin, six-pack abs, hair down to her elbows, D size breasts

Personality: Kind, Energetic, smart, sometimes pissed off, smart, level-headed, easily can read a situation or person, brave, snaps when someone calls her weak.

Likes: Music, Outdoors, history, being barefoot, helping out others, adventures, and exercising.

Family: Hawaiian father, Japanese mother, 6-year-old sister, and 4-year-old brother

Fun Facts

1) Nichole is half Hawaiian (Dad) and Half Japanese (Mom)

2) She has a younger sister and a baby brother.

3) Likes writing and Singing

4) Lives with her mothers' sister's family in Japan

5) She is a lesbian

6) Expert in creating AI programming

Love Intrest

Kyoka Jirou 🎵 <3

Backstory: Nicole was born in a very friendly society on the island of Oahu

Backstory: Nicole was born in a very friendly society on the island of Oahu. She spent her entire life on the island and made lots of friends who always were fun to be around. At four years old and was told she doesn't have a quirk while her friends have gotten theirs she then made a promise to herself that even without a quirk she will become a hero to protect others. Over the years with the help of her parents, friends, and teachers at school she became proficient in close quarters combat, firearms, and sword fighting of any type, not to mention that she has the highest scores in her school by the time she was twelve years old. However, on her thirteenth birthday, she was given the best gift ever.