Phoenix Vs Cold Soba Man & Saving a Soul

Jiro's POV

We were all looking at the t.v. screens in amazement as the hero team won this match up but were on the floor. Ochaco was on her knees about to vomit due to overusing her quirk, and Midoriya was on the floor not moving and badly injured.

"Whoa, what an odd way to end. Both villains are unharmed while the heroes are on the floor wiped out." Kirishima said surprised at the end results.

"How does the old saying go, 'we lost the battle but won the war'. Tokoyami quoted in his cool demeanor.

"This class is intense, ribbit." Tsuyu commented.

"Young Hashimoto, would you be so kind to come with me to help with the injured?" All Might asked.

"Sure thing, seeing Midoriya as is, I'm going to call some help for Vestal." Nichole said as she raised her hands and her hair glowing adding red on her right side of her hair with purple to the left and blue straight down the middle. Small cubes began to appear out of her arms before Vestal appeared as well as a smaller girl with green hair that touches the floor, cat ears, and wearing an oversized white kimono who was holding a large looking sword with a hook and line at the end of it.

"Nya, Hashimoto-senpai, what can the meow-tastic repair ships help you with nya?" The catgirl said giving a cute smile making me and the others girls squeal in cuteness.

"Nice to see you again Akashi. I want you and Vestal to check on Midoriya before he's moved to the medical room. I'll go check on his partner. Follow All Might, he'll lead you to him." Nichole said walking out to help Iida with Uraraka. All Might also left with Vestal and Akashi behind him.

We looked at the monitors after a few moments to see that Nichole is in the room with Iida helping Uraraka by helping her take deep breaths and patting her back. On another monitor, I could see both Vestal and Akashi healing Midoriya as the medic robots with a stretcher came to take him to Recovery girl. The robots then took Midoriya to the nurse's office with Akashi riding with Midoriya on the stretcher. All the while Bakugo just stood where he was after the match ended twitching in anger knowing that he was outsmarted by someone he thought was beneath him. All Might put a hand on Bakugo's shoulder and started talking to him.

The both of them then turned to walk to the monitor room together with Vestal following behind just as Nichole and Iida came in with Uraraka being held by both of them as she still felt queasy. Both Nichole's 'Mom' and her partner came to help with Uraraka as they took the girl in their arms to give the other two a rest. Not long after, All Might, Bakugo, and Vestal came and All Might had all participants in the match to line up.

"Now, after the review, the MVP for this match goes to young Iida." All Might announced making us all confused at the result.

"Shouldn't one of the heroes get the position for winning the exercise?" Tsuyu asked.

"Hmm, good question. Why didn't I choose one of the heroes? Does anyone have the answer?" All Might responded only for Yaoyorozu to raise her hand and explained the reason.

I couldn't explain everything she had said when describing all four of them, so I'm just going to summarize what she said in my own way. Bakugo was completely reckless only thinking of wanting to destroy and kill Midoriya and put everyone's life in jeopardy. Midoriya while making a sacrifice as any hero should, also became reckless and almost destroyed his body because of it. Uraraka not only being clumsy and making herself known to her enemy but also doing a reckless stunt of charging with no idea of what to do next. As for Iida, he kept calm and stayed focused on the objective.

All of us were speechless at her explanation, well, except for Nichole and her 'parents' and Vestal. Hell, even All Might was stunned by her blunt explanation.