Day Break

Disclaimer: I don't own Azur Lane or BNHA.

Eri's POV

It was a new day after what happened at the U.S.J and I started to wake up from the sleep cuddle I had with my family and noticed that I was in aunty Momo's arms facing away from her. I turned around to see she was still sleeping like mommy and Mutsuki. I slowly tried to wiggle my way out of her grasp only to fail when her arms started getting tighter and I thrashed around while laughter could be heard and looked up to see Momo looking at me with a cheery smile on her face. She then kissed my head as I saw mama move around a little bit before rolling on her other side to face us.

"Good morning Eri. A little early to get up don't you think?"

I just wined. "Mommy, I want to get up. I'm not tired anymore."

"Well, we are after what happened yesterday Eri. So be patient and let us have a few more minutes of sleep, okay?"

"Oh, okay. What exactly are we doing today then? Are we going to school again?"

"No sweetie, the school is now under investigation since the attack and they let us have the rest of the week off. We can do anything we want before school is brought back up. Any ideas Momo?"

"How about we take Eri to the Land of the Navy? We can introduce her to more of the girls so she can think more of which one is her 2nd favorite aunty."

Mamma looked up at her with curious eyes. "Does this mean that you put yourself at the number one spot of favorite aunty, or are you battling another person for the first spot? What do you think Eri? Is she your number one favorite aunty? Is it aunty Momo or aunty Kaga?" I thought about it and looked at my situation in my aunties' arms.

"And don't choose her just so she can let you go. You got to be truthful to her not lie to her or anyone. Mamma doesn't like lying okay?" She told me sternly now knowing what I wanted to say. I pouted and aunty now catching on started to tighten her wrap around me and tickle. I wriggled again getting laughs out of the both of them until I saw another pair of hands quickly unwrap aunty's arms and I was grabbed off the bed and into the warm embrace of a familiar white fox.

"A good morning to you all. Might I ask why you two are just laying about on such a beautiful day?"

"Cut us some slack Kaga, we worked our butts off just to survive during the raid and are still tired. Can't you give us a little break?"

"It's not her you should be asking Nichole." I looked behind Kaga to see another lady in the room and saw that she has the same white long hair and markings on her forehead and white lines on her body. She looked at me and walked closer and took me out of aunty Kaga's hands as she went to wake up the other three.

"Hi there Eri. It's nice to finally meet you without something happening."

"Who are you? Are you mama's mommy?"

The woman just giggled before kissing me on the head. "What a clever little girl you are. You definitely are my daughter's daughter. How come you never introduce me to her sooner Nichole?"

Mama is now making her way to the bathroom with Mutsuki who was still sleeping clinging to her left arm. "I was busy and couldn't find the time for a meet and greet. But, once we washed up and greet my real parents we all can have fun together today okay?" She asked.

I was confused and pointed to the woman holding me. "But I thought she is your mommy. She has hair like you, mommy." Mom just laughed. "She's not really my mommy sweetheart, her name is Massachusetts. It's a running joke that we always play when we meet someone new. Now come on, we're burning daylight." She said