Meeting the Yaoyorozu's

Two months after last chapter

Nichole's POV

"Well, the day is here. Time to wash up and see what happens." Nichole said as she dragged herself out of bed to the bathroom with a sleepy Mutsuki hugging her arm.

Well, this was it. Today is the day where I get to go to Japan to attend U.A Highschool. The time I'm leaving for Japan will be a week since the U.A. entrance exam will begin soon. I was already on the recommended list due to the Yaoyorozu family. My Ice Goddess was already being shipped to Japan by planes two weeks ago so it would be at the household when she lands. My phone was also taken from me by her parents for some reason and she had to suffer the two weeks without a phone to call her friends. Also, I was getting a plane ride from her Aunty on her private jet that the Yaoyorozu family owns. When I woke up that morning and eventually got Mutsuki off my leg, I washed up and put on the clothes that I decided to wear which were a black and red long-sleeved T-shirt, blue sleeveless hoodie, grey jeans, and red Adidas Yeezy shoes that glow blue in the dark.

I was leaving a week early before the entrance exam so Myself and Mutsuki can know our way around and get comfortable in the Yaoyorouzu's household. I had all of the things that I needed in my large duffle bag that was a prize during a school fair in middle school. What's in it is about a month's worth of clothes and her Xbox one console with her favorite games on it plus two controllers. In my carry-on bag which was a Jumo CYLY Large capacity sling chest bag that also doubles as my school bag for now, I put in my iPad, school supplies, my files on a flash drive, and some snacks for Mutsuki during the plane ride to eat.

I also put my personal computer in its own carrying case that I made as a challenge in one of the videos I did on my vlogging channel where I was learning how to make it. When I have finished packing up I then grabbed my Digital Camera and started recording saying that I will be flying to Japan and will be going to school there before going downstairs to see what the rest of my family was doing. I went downstairs with Mutsuki while still filming and entered the kitchen where she saw her special breakfast that she only gets during her birthdays. There was bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, pancakes, and french toast with a very large pitcher of orange juice. It's honestly the best kind of breakfast I have ever tasted in my life.

"Wow, this looks delicious. Thank you so much." I said quickly placing her camera on the counter and grabbing all I can onto her plate and scurrying to the dining table. Her entire family and the camera watched as she engulfed her plate.

"Relax dear, auntie Yua won't be here for another hour. Just relax and enjoy the company." Mom said as she saw me just consuming the food and chugging her drink down.

"I know that mom, it's just, I can't wait to go to Japan. Seeing all the sites, the luxurious spas, meeting distant relatives. So much fun is going to happen over there." I said as my mind told me to get more and went back to the counter to restock my plate with food.

"But you will keep your promise, right? You're going to call us every day, right?" Jasmine asked as she hugged her older sister. I just laughed and responded by hugging her too.

"Yes, I promise to call you every day sis. Pinky promise." I laughed as my younger sister reciprocated the same action.

After their little moment together the mother of the two-step forward and presented Nichole with a white box that was from her favorite brand of phone she used all the time. It was a Samsung S21 phone with a camp navy blue military-grade phone cover on it. My eyes widen and were shocked when she was handed the phone by her mother.

"So this is why you took my phone and made me suffer for two weeks," Nichole said as she gave her mother a pouty face before hugging her. Laughing at her daughters' cute pout she returned the hug before the doorbell rang.