Class President

Nichole's POV

It was the next morning and I woke up with both of my arms being held down by two small bodies being wrapped around them. I looked to see Mutsuki on my left and Eri on my right still asleep. I sighed knowing that I have to wake them up, but I wanted some help. So still lying on the bed I managed to summon another ship girl to help with Eri. The girl I summoned was Kaga because she was always very protective of stuff close to her and she likes to take care of youngsters as her own. When she saw my predicament she just laughed as she climbed onto the bed.

"It appears that you have been pinned down Nichole." She said stating the obvious fact.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up. Sorry if I woke you up so early." I replied grumpily. "Also, do you have your shoes on?" I asked only to be met by her two bare feet on my stomach with her ten blue manicured toes touching my abs.

"I was born here Hashimoto, I know the rules far better than you," Kaga stated as we both saw Eri starting to wake up. She then sat up rubbing her eyes and yawning until her eyes opened up and she saw Kaga. She tries to cover herself under the blanket but I wrapped my arm around her in comfort.

"Hey, it's okay Eri, she's not going to hurt you. She's one of mommy's friends who going to help me take care of you." I explained as Kaga crawled up Eri and placed her in her lap before calmly stroking her head using her nails.

"Don't worry little one, I'm here to protect you while your mother is busy." Kaga reassured as her tails swayed around Eri to comfort her. This worked as Eri started to calm down and started petting her tails.

"Soft." She described still with her monotone expression.

"Alright, that's enough lying down for this morning. I need to get ready for school. You can wash Eri up Kaga. I'll have my hand's full wrestling this little monster." I said getting out of bed while Mutsuki was still clung to my arm like a koala.

Kaga smiled before getting off the bed and carried Eri into the bathroom to help her wash up for the day. After washing up and dressing up we made our way to the dining room where Momo and her parents were already eating breakfast. I placed Mutsuki in the chair to my left while Kaga placed Eri on my right before taking a seat on the other side of her. We talked about what will happen today at school. Considering what happened last night there will be a lot of reporters at U.A. not only knowing that All Might is teaching there but also wanting to interview me about last night's events.

After breakfast, we all got into my car and drove off to school. Only this time, we were met by a mob of news reporters were swarming the entrance to U.A already swarming other students and answering questions. When we got closer and they saw my car they immediately crowded us snapping pictures of us and trying to talk to us through the window. I stayed cool and revved my engine to make them clear the way for us. It wasn't until we were at the entrance that one of the reporters stepped in front of me nearly getting run over. I motioned for her to get out of the way but she wouldn't budge. It was only when Mr. Aizawa came to tell everyone to clear the way for students and moved the new reporter out of the way so I could drive-in. Once the last students came out of the mob the security gate closed firmly so no one could come in. I parked in the same spot and we got out, it was when Mr. Aizawa came up to us and looked at both Kaga and Eri.

"I see that you brought the girl here." He said looking at Eri before turning his gaze to Kaga. "Who might she be then?" He asked.

"This is Kaga. She is a part of my quirk like Mutsuki." I explained.

"I see, anyway, the principal wants to see you and the girl you rescued. Yaoyorozu, please make your way to class." He ordered which she did as she was told while he lead me and Kaga to the principal's office. While walking in the halls, I looked around to see a few students glance at me before whispering to their friends. One especially was a boy with messy purple hair and what looked like bags under his eyes who just sniffed at me before turning to his friends.