Halloween Special

(Disclaimer: This takes place in the future when they're in the second year)

It's Halloween at U.A Highschool and everyone is getting ready for Halloween as of now. Midoriya, Ochako, Toga, Todoroki, and Bakugo were hanging up decorations in the common area. Iida, Jiro, and Nichole were in the kitchen making sweets. And the rest were helping Momo with the costumes. Eri ran up to Nichole wearing a very cute wolf costume.

"Mama, look at me! Aren't I the scariest?" She asked.

"Why indeed you do my little cute pup." Nichole said as she gave Eri a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm not cute, I'm scary Raawwwr!" She roared making Nichole and the others laugh at her cuteness.

"You'll always be my cute wolf pup Eri. Anyway, the sweets are now done, would you like to sample one?" Nichole asked offering a cupcake with a ghost on it for Eri.

"Hashimoto, it's not healthy to give kids candy before they eat dinner." Iida said.

"Relax Iida, there is no harm in giving her one before dinner." Hashimoto said as she gave Eri the cupcake.

"No Nichole, what he meant was that since she got one, the others will want one as well." Momo tried to clarify while pointing to the couch where the Mutsuki sisters were at wearing their costumes and looking in envy at Eri. Other shipgirls where there also in there costumes

Nichole realized what she meant but before she could think of anything, the Mutsuki sisters charged at her and dog piled on her asking for a cupcake too. Nichole tried to crawl out of the pile but the destroyers latched onto her and started nagging her for sweets too. Feeling defeated, Nichole gave in to their request and asked them move off her to which they stayed still as Jiro gave each of them a cupcake. Nichole was now squirming trying to get out and it wasn't until with the help of Jiro and Cleaveland was she be able to get dragged out of the destroyer pile. Now out the pile, Momo quickly gave Nichole her costume which was K/DA Ahri while giving Jiro the costume of Akali. She then gave Toga the costume for Evelynn and Ochaco was Kai'sa and herself was Seraphine. When they all finished changing inside of Nichole's room they quickly returned to the common room where there costumes made everyone look at them in amazement.

"That looks really good on you guys." Midoriya said as his two girlfriends walked to him on the couch. (He's dressed as Sonic)

"Why thank you darling, tell you what why don't you stay still for me. Wouldn't want to mistakenly bite too hard right?" Toga said imitating Evelynn as she moved her claws down his body.

"Toga, I'm suppose to make the first move on him." Ochacho said pouting.

"Oh, I thought you were suppose to be a rebel now Kai'sa." She said moving her fingers to her lips.

"All right you two settle down. This is suppose to be a Halloween party, not a night for your "fun"." Nichole said as she hugged Jiro while her tails each wrapped around a Mutsuki.

"Are you saying you won't be attacking your dragon after the party kitsune?" Toga asked only making Nichole smirk while Jiro snuggle closer to her in embarrassment.

"That will be enough said about that topic, how about we get this party started?" Mina asked in her Sligoo from Pokémon costume.

Everyone agreed and the party began.

Timeskip

It was the end of the party and everyone was helping in cleaning up. We'll, except the litter of Mutsuki destroyers and Eri who were littering the couch with chocolate all over their mouths and candy wrappers all around them. Nichole summoned Belfast and the maids to help clean them up and take them back to bed.

"Tonight was really fun wasn't it Nichole?" Jiro asked as she gave another trash bag to Nichole to dump.

"Yeah, it was fun, but the night is still young my dear rockstar. I'm expecting to hear those vocals of yours when we get back to your rooom." Nichole whispered to Jiro's left ear before blowing into it and nipping on her earphone jack earlobe. Jiro shuddered as Nichole left with the trash bags for the dumpster.

'Maybe that's why she made me get sound proof walls.' Jiro thought as she spawned before going to her bedroom to prepare for the nights activities in bed. When she got to her room she quickly took off her costume and laid on her bed with the comforter hiding her now naked body. She was now rubbing her thighs together at the thoughts of the night of loving she was going to experience.

When her door opened, she quickly hid under the comforter as Nichole entered the room before closeting and locking the door behind her. She then looked to Jiro and waked towards the bed while stripping off her costume bit by big until there was nothing but her panties on. She quickly stepped out of them before rolling it up to a ball and slowly approached Jiro's bed while swaying her hips before she pulled the comforter off Jiro and then straddling her lap. Nichole then looked straight into Jiro's eyes and from Jiro's perspective, she thought that instead of Nichole in front of her it was beautiful nine tail fox with lovely red fur with it's beautiful blue eyes staring back at her.

"Don't worry my sweet little prey, you just relax. I am going to make this night the best night you ever felt." The creature said before making the first move of the night that will not stop until the sun rises the next day.

Morning
A flash of bright light filled the room as Jiro's eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the invading light. When her eyes adjusted to the light she looked as to who it was who opened her window shades only to see Belfast picking up the discarded clothes from last night. She looked up to see Jiro awake and gave her a smile.

"Good morning Miss Jiro, I hope you had a good time last night." Belfast said while neatly folding the two costumes neatly.

Jiro went to try and say something only to make a muffled noise only to realize that she had something in her mouth and that someone was spooning her. She looked to her side to see that the Comforter was nowhere to be seen and that Nichole was the one spooning her and was naked like Jiro and was snoring into her neck. With her free arm she took the item out of her mouth only to realize that it was Nichole's panties from last night and blushed furiously as to the memories that were coming back from last night spat between the two.

"Um, can you please do something with this Belfast?" Jiro asked as the maid waked forward and grabbed the damp clothing out of her hands and putting it in the hamper.

"I wanna ask on how you got passed the locked door, but I already know the answer is to that. Please don't tell anyone about what happened." Jiro pleaded and Belfast only smiled before bowing her head before disappearing. Movement was then felt on her side as she watch Nichole waking up, she watched as the Hawaiian girl opened her eyes to look at her and lifted herself up and over Jiro's body and started leaving kisses all over her body making Jiro squirm around before her lips were captured by Nichole's and saw her looking at her from above.

"Good morning rock star." She said swaying her breasts over Jiro's face making the girl to bite one of her nipples in retaliation.

"Good morning to you too, my Admiral."

(A/N: Happy Halloween everyone, hope you enjoyed the special chapter be sure to vote, comment and I'll see you all next time. Goodbye) GhostKnight out PEACE!!!