UnExpected (Harry Styles Love Story)

I bit my lip nervously, glancing everywhere. Realizing that I might be pregnant was one of the most..unexpected things I've ever encountered. I guess I always thought I wanted a baby in my twenties, but 24? I'm happy, don't get me wrong. It's kind of like an unexpected blessing, but with a twist.

I don't know who the father is. I've had a lot of off and on reltaionships, that well per say, have gotten to third base. In a short span of er, 2 months. Might as well admit I was being stupid.

My name is Sophie. Simple, sorted, apparently sassy, and well I guess smart & stupid. But when I look in the mirror, trying to pull of a classic baby bump, I wonder if I'll ever regret having this child, if I am anyways.

"We have to wait, just in a week or two we'll be able to see if you're pregnant or not." My doctor says, smiling towards me. I find that the fact doctors always remain calm is the most amazing thing. I wish I could have that skill.

"Oh, okay. " I nod frantically, searching up and down for some kind of answer.

After finishing up our session, I walk out of the clinic that holds all kind of counselling and such that helps pregnant women. Pregnant. I might be pregnant. Maybe if I say it more i'll get used to it.

My mood is happy, shocked, but happy. My book store has a good income, I'll be able to afford a child. Relationship status? Not looking, not needed. If I do have child, I can do it on my own.  Not all women need a man in their life. Maybe I'm meant to be one of them.

When I get outside, it's raining. Well as the old saying goes, no one can rain on my parade. I laugh slightly, realizing how stupid I must look laughing, which inevitably causes me to laugh more. After my whoop of a laugh, I finally call a taxi. The yellow cab I flag down is my only vision, seeing as the rain keeps raining hard.

The door slams shut,  but then I hear another door get slammed. Another person, another guy actually, with curly chesnut hair and bright green-grey eyes.

"This is my taxi." He says, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"Uh No, actually I flagged it down." I say, pushing hair out of my eyes.

"You stole my taxi, you saw me." His mouth widens a bit into a slight grin.

"No I didn't see you!" I shake my head slightly, sitting up in the taxi.

"Sir, who did you see first?" He asks the taxi driver,  rasing an eyebrow. The taxi drivers picks up a cell phone, his cell phone and ignores us. I sigh, continuing to shake my head.

"You know what, I'll just go. And defintely not because you're right, but because I'm in a great mood and you're ruining it." I state simply, getting out of the car frustrated.I notice that he gets out aswell, slamming the door shut again.

"No, I should get out." His hair already getting matted from the pouring rain. The taxi quickly speeds off, and I groan. This whole situation is just bringing my mood down.

"Great. Look what you did, stupid." I sigh after, having to push my hair back again.

"Did you just call me stupid?" He chuckles, also brushing hair out of his eyes.

-

I'm exhausted, and yet this moron/adorable guy is still here with me , on the...subway.

"You know it was your fault." He mocks me , the crowded subway train heating up. My head pounds slightly from all of this.

"Just shut up." I say, puffing breath.

When I get off the train, he also has to climb those 10 steps with me, and walk those 5 steps where it's my time to turn on a sidewalk.