Boobear&Kitten(7)

HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW

I could feel my eyes start to get sleepy, but I just loved seeing her, and watching as she flicks through the baby book. Her eyes were so intent on figuring out if she was going to be a good mother, but I could tell she would be. She's natural at it, even now as I see her rest her hand on the small bump. It may not be my child, or have any relation to me, but I care about it. I care about the child. I want to be there for the child and not run away from this. I'm sure I love her. No, I know I love Soph.

"Diaper changing?" I hear her soft and quit voice speak, catching me off from staring at her unique features.

"I told you already love, I'm in for the long run. I'll do it." I say, gliding my fingers across hers that rests on her bump. She smiles, her cheeks with small dimples in them.

"Just checking." She says, her chest falling and rising. We were in my bed, her first time at my flat. I remember when she first came in, she was staring and admiring my family pictures. The one she was mainly focused on was my baby picture. She then said I still am the same kid. Maybe. The reason I didn't really talk to Sophia for a few days, I was honestly scared. I knew for sure I would be there for her, but all of this is just so confusing. What- What jerk would do that to someone like her? And, would I be enough for the kid? Would I be able to support? It was like I was forced, but not. Like I said before, I'm scared. Giving up my..my manhood so quickly. Yeah, I guess that fits it.But am I ready for a kid.

She put the book on the side table, and turned to face me with a smile on her face.

"Harry, you're.. you're my... we're..." She looked lost for words, and darted her eyes all around me. I chuckled, waiting for her to say whatever she wanted to.

"You're..perfect? Or was that too girly? How about you're manly?" I laughed at that one, and sat up wrapping my arms around her.

"I like perfect, even though that's your word." I say, playing with her chocolate locks. She still blushes every time I compliment her.

She reached over and turned off the light, even in the dark her pale skin bounced off of mine. I laid down next to her, pulling her even closer to me. She felt so small beneath me, her breath speeding up slightly.

"Love, I love you." She slightly giggled at that comment as she hid herself from me. I was only wearing boxers, seeing how I wanted to make her comfortable. My hands travelled to her backrubbing it in soft circles. It calmed her down. her breaths coming out in slight whispers.

"I love you." She mumbled against me, and I honestly felt like the happiest man on the world. This time, I can tell she means it. Unlike those other girls. With that, I could tell she had fallen asleep.

_______________________________________________________

"Harry..can't...breathe.." I heard her voice choke out. It took me a few seconds, before I looked to her and chuckled. Somewhere in my sleep, I had tightened my grip around her. Memories of what I dreamt about last night surfaced, and I even felt like I would be blushing in any second.

"Sorry, Soph." I yawned, keeping one hand around her and the other stretching. She laughed, ruffling up my bed hair.

"Your hair, it's just so curly." She murmured, yawning too. Her lips formed a big 'O' and I chuckled slightly, wrapping the blankets around us tightly.

"I don't want to get out of bed." I heard her whisper softly.

"We don't have to. But you need to eat." Her eyes opened just a bit wider at the sound of food.I smiled, slowly getting out of bed and stretching fully. I caught her eyes, once again, lingering on me. I winked to her, as I know how it made her blush like mad, and walked to the kitchen.