(22)It isnt called UnExpected for Nothing

Sophie's P.O.V

Then, I heard a cry.

"And Baby No.2 is out! Congratulations, Ms.Walters and Mr.Styles!" The nurse smiled, before handing me a bright blue blanket with something small, something so beautiful that I didn't know what to say, or do.

Tiny little hands were grasping in the air, to try and hold onto something. Warmth flooded me, the special kind of warmth where you know that everything is okay. My hands enveloped the small, little being wrapped tightly in the blanket, and I looked up to see Harry's amazed, beaming smile as he leaned forward, cradling his hand around the blanket, too.

The skin was flushed pink on the cheeks, a small button nose and smooth skin overlapping. Pure joy, was the emotion I felt. I don't know, but I felt hot tears make their way down my cheeks, everything feeling too surreal, too perfect.

"And here's the little girl," A different nurse said, and I lifted my head to see now, a light pink blanket surrounding a small, crying little girl. Harry held open his arms, taking the fragile but perfect little girl in his arms, smoothing his thumb across her cheeks as she started to calm down.

"They're so perfect." Harry mumbled, leaning down with the brightest baby girl in his hands. Her skin was flushed pink as well, but bright blue eyes could be seen as she blinked furiously. She held the exact same nose, but her hands were held closely to her.

You know that moment, where you can't believe that something as perfect as this could exist? Something so perfect, it didn't seem real?

That's exactly what I felt, the emotions in me swirling and bubbling. I heard Harry's gasp of surprise, a full smile spreading wide on his lips. I looked at our two little children, an felt something inside of me blossom. I knew that I didn't think Phoebe would suit this little girl, and I wasn't sure why but it didn't seem like the name would fit her.

"I don't think we should call her Phoebe." I murmured after what seemed like minutes, of just enjoying the moments with my little family.

"Do you have any names in mind?" Harry whispered, kissing my forehead lightly and looking into my eyes. I was tired, but I refused to settle until I picked a name for the beautiful little girl.

"Charlotte?" I suddenly said, unsure of where the name had come from.

He paused, then a growing smile resumed onto his face. He gently cradled the little girl in his hands, kissing her forehead too.

"Charlotte. I love it."

Before I knew it, the two little angels had to go to get some things checked, and Harry told em I needed rest, and if I didn't he would be sad. Which only made me laugh, until I finally rested into the uncomfortable pillows. Sleep was welcoming, easier than I had expected.

I didn't dream, but then again I rarely ever did. When I woke up again, Harry was the first thing I saw, holding our little beings closely. He didn't notice that I was awake, and I took the moment to admire how he was so caring to them.

"I hope you'll like me, you surely will love your mommy. She's beautiful, caring, funny. She'll always be there for you, and she has these brown eyes that always look into yours with a bright smile on her face.." His lips turned up into a smile, licking his lips before he began again.

"I'm going to try and be the best I can, I'll do everything for you. I love you, you know that?"

"I do." I answered to him, and his head looked up to reveal his green eyes and smiling dimples to me. He chuckled, standing up and moving closer to me. I hadn't noticed the balloons, the assortment of gifts near the door. Bright, colorful, a balloon even said 'It's a girl, and a boy!' on it. I laughed at that, pushing some of my hair out of the way as he handed me our two little children, resting them on either sides of my arms. They're little faces were content, sleeping in a happy world.