The Truth(5)

In truth, I didn't want anything to disrupt this perfect day.

Harry had made lunch for us all, grilled cheese sandwich's. The boys said they wanted to stay longer, to get to know me. Turns out, they're really and basically the most kind and funny people I think I've met. Then, Harry asked me if I wanted to go ride horses with him. It was amazing, Harry let me take the stallion, even though I have had less than a child's experience. He unexpectedly was awkwardly amazing at riding horses.  I'm astonished still as I look at myself in the mirror, realizing that I should have told Harry before. Now, it's going to be harder, and my emotions will probably get the best of me.

"Sophie?" I turn, seeing Liam standing there. Before I can think, I realize I'm crying. I've been crying, for who knows what time, and he's been standing there.I quickly rub furiously at the tear marks lying on my cheeks and turn to him.

"Are you okay? Why were you crying.." He says comfortably, and I watch as he steps forward and looks me directly through the eye. Not in an alarming way, but a caring way. There I go, crying again.

The tears sting my eyes at first, and to tell you the truth I don't know why I am crying. Maybe it's because all of this is too overwhelming, or that hormones have kicked in. Maybe a little bit of both.

"Shh, shh it's okay." His arms quickly slide over me, and at first I'm honestly shocked. Liam's only known me for 4 or 5 hours, and yet he cares about why I'm crying, why I'm upset.

"N-No, you don't understand." I mutter against his shoulders quietly. He has no right to care, but he does.

"I understand that a pretty girl like you shouldn't be crying. Ever." He says reassuringly. I bit my lip nervously, knowing that Liam will ask me why I'm crying.

"Well, not everything is perfect." I state simply, wiping a few tears and sniffing slightly.

"Soph, you can tell me." He says quietly, his deep brown eyes looking into mine.

"No, I can't." My eyes' blur starts to go away and I can see clearly again. Can I confide in Liam, this almost shockingly kind person?

"You don't have to if you don't want to.." His hands fall from my back, resting to his sides.

"I-I.." My hands shake, and I realize that if I tell Liam he'll probably tell Harry before I can, or he'll hate me too. I make my way past Liam, breathing a little too fast. What if he tells Harry about this little incident? I need to tell Harry. I have too. Now or, in Nine months.

I see Harry, and he's waiting for me on the couch. My eyes sting again, and I quickly blink my eyes before sitting next to him. He wraps his arms around me, looking at me intensely. All these what if's, and I have one more. What if he heard Liam and I upstairs?

"You okay? Your eyes, they're a little red." He pushes back a few strands of hair from my eyes, looking at me with questioning eyes.

"That happens sometimes." I answer just a little too quickly, and find myself staring at the ground once again.

"Let's go for a walk." Harry stated, taking my hand in his. I was a little scared, seeing as why he would suddenly want to walk now.  This is it.

We've been walking for a few minutes, when we reach a place where I know where we came from if he wants to ditch me. I take a deep breath, hesitating as I slowly come to a stop with my flats with pine needles in them, and my heart pounding out of my every breath.

1

He looks up at me, wondering why we've stopped.

2