(21) Special Dinner

Sophie's P.O.V

After slipping on the shirt, I frowned at my appearance. It didn't look as good as I wanted, and I silently groaned, but shook my head anyways as I grabbed my jacket, shrugging it on as Harry chuckled.

"Babe, you look beautiful." He murmured against my cheek, leaving a light kiss on my forehead. I loved him, I really did, but I didn't believe his words. Today was just not my day, the babies were kicking ferociously, giving me pains all over my stomach and elsewhere.

"No I don't. I looked knocked up, and tired." I sighed, feeling like crying again. I could already feel the tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Stop saying that Sophie. I don't want to hear you say you're not beautiful." He stated, spinning me towards him, looking me in the eyes.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met, I love you."

Once again, I felt the few tears run down my cheeks, and I leaned closer in, pressing my lips to his and smiling during the kiss. It was just slightly difficult, the babies being between us. Or, my fat stomach. But I was okay with that in the long run, I know I would love the perfect little beings.

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips, pulling back and slowly smiling. His green eyes looked into mine, glimmering almost.

"Okay, don't be nervous. Love, they're really nice people." He suggested, opening the car door for me.

Believe it or not, a lot has happened in a few months, Harry's been increasing everyday with his music, every day he's becoming more popular. People stopping us on the streets, asking for his autograph. It was overwhelming, but I knew it would be okay.

Liam had been always there when Harry wasn't, joking with me. Every time I mentioned the baby, he seemed to get nervous of a sort. Trying to avoid the subject oddly, which was again very weird. But I guess maybe he just didn't like babies or something.

Cora had gotten a boyfriend, Maxwell. I met them for coffee with Harry a few days ago, actually. Turns out he's a business man, wearing a suit everywhere. He had sandy brown and golden hair, with a tanned complexion and dark brown eyes. Sure, he was handsome. I was glad for her, and they both shared the interest of being just a bit sassy.

Lucy, to my surprise, got a dog. She keeps on insisting that she can't wait for the twins to 'pop out', I quote from her. She's been going on quite a few dates, and her brother was getting married in a week so she would be leaving. I was going on maternity leave in another month, but I would try to get back to my little library of a store. I felt bad because I didn't get to make it all the time, but Lucy was so helpful. Everyone was.

Oh yes, and my brother called. Daniel. To top it off, he called to say he's getting married, and moving farther away from home. To Canada, with his new fiance and her family. I wouldn't be seeing him anymore, not that I ever did. I missed him, so he promised to come down soon and meet Harry. Apparently, he's already seen him in newspapers and magazines before. It was odd, to say that people possibly know more about Harry then he does himself.

Harry came to a stop, parking in the lot in front of the restaurant. It was called the 'Simon Radley', it was in Chester. (Sorry if this is wrong, literally found it on the web!)

"Ready?" Harry asked me, grinning as he looked towards me. I breathed in, breathing out, breathing in again. I could do this, I could give a good impression.

"Yeah, Yeah I am." He laughed, stepping out of the car and running over to my side like usual, opening the door for me. I rolled my eyes, laughing lightly as I leaned up to kiss him on the cheek.