1

Show dimension 

Lloyd suggested the Tornado of Creation because not only is it a last desperate attempt, but the last time they did it, it worked well. However, he also knows that if not all of them participate, then the tornado won't work, for all that they are some of the strongest elemental masters alive. He knows that with his power of Energy(life) that the Tornado will be stronger, but with Water, Destruction and Creation added in, he has no idea what could happen, though he certainly hopes it is nothing too bad. 

So, with a last look at his father, he focuses on his element, bringing it out as he uses Spinjitzu. They're all waiting, tense, nervous, anxious, a lot of other things, but they can all feel the moment Garmadon joins them, slowly heading towards each other until they form one big Tornado. None of them see the way the darkness and Oni retreat, gone, nor do they see the hole they had ripped into their dimension, too busy attempting to recover. However, before they have much of a chance, the hole rips - tears, removes, yanks - 6 figures away, knowing the other 2 must stay and that they also are not needed, though they would probably help. But where would be the fun in that?

Garmadon and Wu can do nothing but look at the sky, where a hole used to be, where there sons and daughter - son and his friends - had disappeared through, wondering why it had happened and then realizing it is most likely their faults, being the masters of destruction and creation. They can only look around at the destroyed monastery and sigh, though Garmadon only looks at the walls, trying to figure out if this was supposed to happen or not. He eventually sneaks away, knowing his brother does not need him then and that it'll be better in the long run anyways.

Movie dimension

The ninja had been enjoying their 4 month break, though only from attacking mechs. They still have petty theft and gangs trying to rise to replace Garmadon, though since Lloyd managed to not reveal himself like most of them thought - and none of them would've blamed him in the slightest - they are not being swarmed by fans and paparazzi, simply by the increase in small time crime trying to become larger. They are still a big hit, and their base is much better hidden, though it is still a warehouse. Wu had taken to teaching them more, since he believes they can do better. 

Lloyd is heading towards his dad's volcano, his mother behind him. They're helping Garmadon to move somewhere closer to the city, since he's not quite welcome in the city itself just quite yet, but he also can't stay so far away because it takes too long to get to the volcano. Plus, with the fines and community service he has to do in order to repay the city for attacking for 5 years, The army is being turned into actual jobs, where they're getting paid to maintain the volcano so it doesn't explode, with the scientists, engineers and other such people being offered actual jobs they can do, without leaving the volcano. 

The other ninja would've been with them, but Jay had to stay behind for a tech club he joined, with Cole and Kai acting as guards in case anyone tries to bully the small, shy teen. Plus, it gives Kai time to nap a bit and Cole some time to work on his newest song. Nya and Zane are at the base with Wu, since the old man would like Nya to work on her control of water and Zane to learn to use his ice more creatively. Honestly, Lloyd would rather they not be here, his dad is embarrassing enough on his own.

They head into the volcano, getting closer to the top until they're almost there, a small balcony the ex-warlord had carved into the rock in order to see the city and watch the ocean. That's exactly where they find Garmadon, two hands limp at his side and the other two on the rail. 

"Dad?"

"Ah, Luh-loyd and Koko! I didn't realize you were here or I'd have met you at the bottom of the volcano."

They share a look, both aware something it bothering the man if he hadn't noticed them arriving.

"Are you ok?"