3

Lloyd is the first to reach the bottom, Koko and Garmadon behind him. They all watch the beam heading for them, wondering what to do in order to stop it, when Lloyd stops, confused. He holds out a hand to the other 2, who both stop moving in order to help him, even as they share confused looks. However, then Garmadon hears it as well and he jerks his head up to the beam, eyes widening. Lloyd and his father share a look of confusion and panic, before hurrying forward, even as they explain. 

"There is arguing and screaming coming from the beam. We're pretty sure - " Lloyd huffs and cuts himself off as he jumps a rock, Garmadon continuing. " the beam has people in it. We need to figure out where they're going to land in order to clean up the mess -" A look from both people around him has him wincing and changing the sentence. " in order to save them."

Lloyd nods, before focusing on the beam. They'll hit more ground then water with the way they're going except... the water moves in a way it shouldn't, not with Nya on the mainland and far from here. The movement has all three of them stopping. The water comes up and gently cradles the two people, who land in the water that lowers and spits them out far gentler on the ground. There's a woman and a man, wearing a blue and grey Gi. They certainly argue like 2 people Lloyd knows but there's no way. 

However, then his focus is grabbed by red, a color that shouldn't be on either Gi and he's stepping forward, getting the attention of both of the newcomers. 

"Stay back!" The female snarls, getting to her elbows and summoning water blades around him. 

The other one takes one look at each of them and promptly bursts into laughter. From the twitch of the woman, this is not unusual or even all that surprising. She looks like she really wants to spray him with water, but won't risk it with them still being considered enemies.

"Jay! So not the time for this!"

"I'm sorry.. hahaha ... just do you see... snicker ... they're so wrong!!!" And then the man promptly bursts into further hysterics. The woman sighs and finally relents, giving into the urge and twisting her wrist, taking the water blades and letting them dump over the one in blue, who doesn't even stop laughing, just shakes it off. Lloyd only watches in confusion, though he can't help the way he's still tense, because while this is adorable and cute, he still feels like he's being watched by a predator. Koko and Garmadon watch in confusion as well, though Garmadon can also sense that they aren't supposed to be here, not in this dimension, not this world. 

"...Jay, did you notice something wrong with my water?"

That stops the man, who turns to her sharply, worry in his eyes now. Lloyd thinks back, but there certainly didn't look like anything was wrong. The man's reaction makes him think otherwise and he's suddenly worried because if that was her when she's weakened by something, he really doesn't want to face her at her full strength. 

"It was weaker, but that could just be because you're exhausted?"

The woman gives him a look that says her thoughts on that and he slumps, pulling his hand up as well and letting loose. Lightning arcs around him and the girl, hitting the ground but never hitting anyone, but the looks both of them give it let's Lloyd know this is weak as well, which means these 2 terrify him. If the other beams had people like this Lloyd fears for whoever finds them if it's not his teammates. 

"Who are you? You're not meant to be here."

The two face them, looking them over. They turn to each other and have an entire conversation with several looks and twitches of their body, without even thinking. Lloyd looks at his parents, confused and he can see it on there faces as well, though Garmadon's also shows a lot of annoyance, as if there is something wrong with them.