~ Chapter - 2 ( VOL 1 ) ~

Ichinose POV :

I am currently waiting outside the dorms. I planned to go to school with my friends, but they told me that they will be late. So, I thought to go alone, until I saw a familiar brown-haired boy.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

He is someone who helped me many times. He was always there for me when I am in pinch. He is very kind.
He appears calm and mature. Even though he has a poker face, many girls find him. hot. And I am no exception.

I used to see him just as a friend, but fate seems to other plans. Every time I see him, I felt a different emotion in my heart. I always denied it. But, I recently realised that I am feeling
' love '.

It's my first time, falling in love with someone. Its something one cant express to others but feel for themselves. It brings you happiness just by seeing or talking to him/her.

Just small things like holding hands or hugs mean so much to you if the other person is someone you love. I too want to do that. But, I am afraid of rejection.

I will definitely break if Ayanokouji-kun rejected me. I never thought that I can fall in love this deep with someone. I guess that is because He is special.

Seeing him walking to school, I went and joined him. I greeted him as usual. But when I remember that I am in love with Ayanokoji-kun. I get nervous.

Usually I used to speak most of the time, while he just answers. Not to insult him, but Ayanokouji-kun talks very less. People think he has a communication problem, but he is not bad at talking.

Ayanokouji-kun takes a glance at me. Ah, he must be feeling awkward due to me being silent.

I then talked to him as usual. He always replies with a nod or small words. He has this poker face that is hard to crack. I want to see his expression change . I want to make him smile..

We then reached our classrooms and said goodbye to each other. While going towards my class, I turned back to see Ayanokouji-kun. He is talking with Horikita. She is the leader of Class D or everyone thinks, but I know that Ayanokouji-kun has something to do their insane victorys.

I wonder how Horikita-san feels being near him. Is she happy? Is she sad? Ah, is she also in love with him? At the start of the year, they always seem together and people thought that they were dating. I have a strong rival to beat.

I then entered my class which is as usual, very cheerful.

I need to do my best to protect this class. Because I am their leader. I won't allow anyone to get expelled. I will make sure everyone has a smildle on their face.

---------------------Timeskip----------------------    (after explaining special exam)
---------------------------------------------------------

After hearing the rules of the special exam, Everyone became nervous because one of us need to get expelled. We can pay 20 million points for cancellig it, but we are short of points. We spent it for past exam, all my classmates are short of points.

Our class is always united. You can even say Unity is our weapon. We trust each other and help each other.
Just one student getting expelled might effect our morale drastically.

But, this might our chance to gain powerful allys.

Ah, speaking of allies, I can get Ayanokouji-kun to transfer to my class. I should do my best to persuade him. Then, I will confess to him and start dating. Then we can marry and make babies -- Ah what am I thinking!? Bad honami!!