~ Chapter - 8 ( VOL 1 ) ~

[ This is just a teaser maybe and I didn't write the full chap, but I did write something Fun?! DO CHECK IT OUT! ]

Enjoy the Chap...!!

_______________________________________

Third Point Of View :

With that all the Hope and Confidence of class D was crushed.

Mashima-sensei declared that the Contract Horikita and Himeno signed were fake. Which means that both the parties need not to follow its conditions.

Horikita, who is shocked, glared at the student who brought the contract paper to her at the night before the exam.

Receiving Horikita's glare, Ayanokouji smiled a little making Her more pissed.

Everything went as predicted and He was satisfied by Horikita's reaction.
She was confused, pissed, angry and most importantly... She felt powerless.

She cannot do anything to change situation nor she can't avoid the sacrifice of a student.

Sakanayagi and Ryuuen are amused by Horikita's helplessness.

Ryuuen : "Kuku, now the monster made his puppet feel despair."

Sakayanagi : " fufufu, it is as Dragon-boy said. Class's D so-called leader must be losing all her hope to reach class A."

Ryuuen : " kukuku, You speak as if she ever had a chance to reach class A, Loli. "

Seeing Ryuuen and Sakanayagi insulting their leader, class D glared at them. Sakayanagi just ignored them. Ryuuen, who sensed an ants gaze on him, he just turned towards them and just glared at them, which class D students studded in fear.

To be continued....
______________________________________________________________________________

Don't just leave yet!!

[ The Below is Just a Joke Chap ]

Seeing his crush being insulted, Sudo rushed at Ryuuen.

Sudo : " How dare you talk bad about Horikita-san!"

Ryuuen just punched his faces and he flied back a few meters.

Ryuuen : " kuku, It seems that the Puppet did not rise her dog well."

Then the other students heard some angry dog noises from a redhead.

Sudo : " What did ya say?! "

Hirata : " Don't fight Sudo-kun. He is clearly provoking you! "

Sudo : " Shut Up! There no way a guy like ya can understand my jealousy.....!
How dare he call Horikita by her first name." He muttered the last part and no one heard him.

Hirata looked down and just stood in his place. His harem were worried about him. They tried to calm him down, when they stopped seeing his look on his face. His face is full of anger.

Hirata : " How Dare you speak of jealousy with me! Do you know how was I feeling when I saw Ayanokouji-kun with other students!! " He shouted.

Sudo : " Eh?"

Kushida : " Ehhh?! "

Ayanokouji : ........

Hirata's Harem : " Huh?! "

Hirata's harem somehow felt betrayed and glared at Ayanokouji for stealing Hirata from them.