~ Chapter - 6 ( VOL 1 ) ~

Enjoy the Chap..!!

_______________________________________

Third Person POV :-

All the students of first year gathered in the gymnasium. They formed a line of their classes with their leader in the front.

The students emotions were all over the place. Some were neverous, that they might be chosen to be expelled. Some were happy to gain new allies, while the other are sad or feeling guilty for loosing their classmates.

But one class was happy and their faces doesn't show any kind of sadness, rather they are smiling. They are class B. They are known for their strong bonds with each other. They fight the exams with their Unbreakable bonds.

They always choose their friends and classmates in front of anything. This exam too doesn't bring any difference in them. Because their Leader is always ready to save them.

Ichinose Honami.
She is a cheerful girl who cares very much about her friends. She is a famous girl among the school known for her beauty and kindness. She too is happy as her crush is joining her class.

The class A students doesn't show anything much, as their Leader, Sakanayagi Arisu chose someone to expell. She is known for her intelligence and for her genius strategies. Their class are curious about the other classes decisions.

The situation class C is quite Chaotic, due to their Leader, Ryuuen Kakeru. He is a Tyrant. He won't hesitate to use any foul play if it leads to Victory. The students who hate/oppose him were quite nervous as he might expell them. Ryuuen doesn't seem to care about his, as he is eagerly waiting for a certain monster's plan.

The class D students or also-called defects Appear to at ease, unfitting of their title. They already chose a guy to expell. As he is a loner and doesn't have much friends, they chose him as the sacrifice. They have the same thought through their minds. " He is useless and we doesn't need him."

Funny that they think he is useless than the students like Ike, Yamaguchi Hondo who are academically and physically worst.

Our Protagonist, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, shows the same apathetic face he has.
But behind it, lingers a feeling of excitement. He is quite happy to transfer to class B.

While he feels bad to leave his friends, he hopes them to understand him. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka won't forgive anyone who takes away his peaceful life from him.

Back to the gymnasium, the teachers gathered together preparing for the exam. They stood on the stadium discussing few things. After few minutes, class A's Homeroom teacher, Mashima Tomonari, comes in front of the mike.

Mashima-sensei : " Good Morning students. The special exam which is 'Sacrifice' starts now. For those who forgot the contents, here is a short recall on it.

The classes are divided in two teams.
'Lions' and 'Tigers'. You can invite a student from opposite team, if only you chosen a classmate to expell.

You can get a 5min break to choose a student to expell. Any Questions? "

No one raised as they have no doubts.
The students got tensed as their is no way to escape this exam without any
'sacrifice'. You can only avoid it using 20million points which is a huge amount.

Most of the students except class B, doesn't like the idea to save an average classmate, wasting a huge amount of points.

This exam is pretty simple to understand. You either 'Sacrifice' your classmate or your points. That is why this exam is called 'Sacrifice'.