~ Chapter - 9 ( VOL 1 ) ~

[ Finally!! My Exams has been finished but The school doesn't allow me to take a break. I will just go to my daily routine, I guess..?! ]

Enjoy the Chap....!!

_______________________________________

The Class D students who received Ryuuen's glare, were studded with fear.

Ryuuen : " Tch! I can't believe that monster made these morons useful to him. "

Sakanayagi : " I know. If it were me, I would just clean up these trash. "

Ryuuen : " Kuku, It's more fun now crushing that monster joined with the naive-pink butterfly."

Sakanayagi : " Yeah. But It's me who would defeat him. " she said with a smirk.

The students were curious about the guy who was praised by the class leaders.

Ryuuen : " Kuku Don't joke with me, you flat loli. It's me would defeat me! "

Hearing Ryuuen call her 'flat loli' her smirk was disappeared and the whole gymnasium became dead silent. Nobody was able to speak, because of the aura emitted by the small girl. The class A sighed, thinking ' Ah, you shouldn't have said that '.

Sakanayagi looked at Ryuuen with smile that doesn't reach her eyes, which looked like it could devour anyone like a prey.

Sakanayagi : " Fufu, I am in a good mood, so I am gonna forget about what you said, Dragon-boy."

Ryuuen : " kuku Like I care"

Ayanokouji signed seeing Ryuuen and Sakanayagi fight like dogs and cats.

He was thankful that Himeno Followed his plan.

.

--Flashback Brought By A Cute Girl--

.

Ayanokouji POV :

It was the evening before the Exam Day, and I am Here at Ice-cream Parlour to have a taste of new flavour which I haven't tasted yet. I tasted Vanilla, Butterscotch, Strawberry.

( don't ask why I didn't mention specific flavour, cause I don't remember them. For me any chocolate flavour comes under Just Chocolate...! )

I am tasting a Flavour called Chocolate. Yep, just simple Chocolate.

It has perfect sweetnees and creaminess. The cream melts in my mouth just as I eat it.

As I was enjoying my Ice-cream, I saw a familiar black-haired girl walking towards a cafe.

It's rare to see her go to a Cafe, but she might be meeting someone. I wanted to follow her, but I hesitated whether I need to continue eating My Ice Cream or to follow her. In the end, I decided to follow her.