CHAPTER 1

"saiki" is you and saiki speaking telepathically

'saiki' is someone thinking

"saiki" is someone talking with their mouths

IT WAS ANOTHER DAY AT PK, except, it was your last day there.

your bored face captured many hearts, as you were seen as a goddess, more beautiful than teruhashi. of course you hated the attention, just like your brother, saiki kusuo; he was the only person you tolerated.

you walk to class as you hear the thoughts of many students.

'it's saiki-san! maybe i can talk to her today!'

'she's so pretty...'

you let out a small sigh as you slide the door open. you don't really talk much, the only thing people cared about was your looks. so when they tried to maybe friends with you, you always stared at them until they'd leave. so that lead to people going up to the second prettiest girl in school, teruhashi.

"hey y/n!" speaking of which, she greets you once you open the door, you nod to her as a sign.

'what?! she still won't talk to me?!'

'yes teruhashi, i still won't talk to you.' you think as you head to your desk; it was by saiki's. of course nendo, kaido, and kuboyasu were there talking to each other and saiki, though saiki didn't talk at all.

"y-y/n-san!" kaido yelled with a blush prominent on his face.

'she's too cute!' kaido rubs the back of his neck. you nod to him as if you didn't hear his thoughts. you sit down and nendo comes up to you.

"wanna get ramen after school?"

"i can't."

"why not?"

"because i need to get ready for my new school."

"oh," he thought for a second, "WHAT?!"

"n-no! you're transferring schools, y/n?!" kuboyasu yells loud enough for the whole class to hear.

'kusuo.' you speak to him telepathically.

'what.'

'help me.'

'no.'

'what? why?'

'you didn't tell me.'

your eyes meet as you see a frown on his face. you mentally roll your eyes.

"saiki's moving schools?!"

"no!"

you heard murmurs and yells from the students and your eye twitches, "calm down."

at your new school, you didn't plan on talking or making friends. though that would be hard with your appearance and all; you didn't look out of the ordinary per se. you didn't have antennas like saiki, and no glasses, though you did have the same powers as him, you knew how to control them; all but your strength, so you like to stay out of p.e class as much as possible.

"it's not like i'm moving away."

"but you technically are!"

"yeah, we'll miss you!"

you nod, you motion your hand to kaido's pocket and he looks confused before he puts his hand in it. he takes out his phone and tilts his head. you nod and he gives it to you. you put your number in your phone and give it back. of course saiki already had your phone number, but why have it when you can always speak telepathically? you did this with the other two and gave them their phone back.

"there, now you can contact me."

"woah!"

"thanks y/n-san."

"mhm."

~~~

"why didn't you tell me?" you and your brother were walking back to your house.

"mom and dad wanted it to be a secret."

"you still could've told me."

"your protective side is showing."

"you're my little sister, i'm allowed to be like that."

you look at him and a small smile makes its way up to your bored looking face, "i know you are. but i'm not leaving the house, i'm just going to a different school."

"then i'll walk you there and then walk to my school."

"you don't have to-"

"i'm doing it."

you sigh, keeping your small smile, "alright, big brother."

"