YAMAGUCHI ENDING

something wasn't right. you felt a certain sense that someone was in trouble. not that you cared, but if it was a certain someone, then you might.

you sigh at the thoughts in your brain. you couldn't take it anymore and crossed your eyes together.

through your mind you can see tadashi yamaguchi, your boyfriend, getting picked on by people at your school.

you stand up from your bed and teleport to a nearby corner where they were. it was saturday, but yamaguchi still had morning practice for the upcoming tournament.

"your freckles are weird!" one of the boys said.

"yeah, what are you? a baby?"

"look! he's about to cry!"

'is that what this is all about?' you deadpan. yamaguchi had told you before about the bullying that happened when he was little. but you guessed that tsukishima was still in the gym.

yamaguchi stay quiet as he was backed into a wall, 'i can't get hurt! y/n will be worried!'

your eyes widen, 'he's worrying about me at a time like this?' you scoff and come out the corner.

the boys turn around and look at you with snarls until they notice your appearance.

'woah! it's y/n-san!'

'she looks as beautiful as ever!'

they practically had heart eyes while staring at you.

you push thoughts into their minds, 'leave the boy alone! y/n-san will think you're bad!'

they panic and bow to you, before going to yamaguchi. one of the boys puts his hand on his shoulder and squeezes it, "see ya later, pal."

they walk away and yamaguchi stares at the ground as tears come down his face.

your eyes soften at the sight and go up to him. you put your hand to his cheek and lift his face up so he looks at you.

"did... you see all of that?" he whispers.

"yeah."

'how embarrassing...' he clenches his teeth.

you flick his forehead, "shut up. it's not embarrassing, idiot."

"but you saw me like.. that." he cringes at the thought.

"you cried at mulan 2, i think i'll be okay." you smirk slightly.

he blushes, "b-but this is different..." he trails off.

you wipe his tears, "i'm okay with seeing you vulnerable, you are my boyfriend after all."

he stops, "what did you just say?" his eyes widen, "y-you've never called me your boyfriend before!" his eyes sparkle.

"but you... are?" you question.

"well...! i mean like, you've never called me by the name... it's just different when you do!" he grabs your hands.

"...is it?" you quirk your brow.

"yeah!" he seems cheery again. he looks into your eyes without a hint of sadness.

'it worked...' you smile a little. you planned on distracting him from the situation.

"how did you know?"

"i had a sense."

he felt loved when you said that. and the fact you came in your pajamas too was astounding to him.

he blushes, "o-oh... thank you." he rubs his neck sheepishly.

you take his hand and lead him to the back of the school. you teleport to your house and sit down on the couch with him. you use your telekinesis to make a blanket lay over the both of you as you put on his favorite disney movie: pocahontas.

"john smith is ugly, change my mind." he says while pouting angrily at the movie.

"i agree." you glance at him from the side and soon turn to him. you touch his cheek and he flinches. before he can say anything, you kiss his cheek dozens of times.

he laughs at the gesture, "h-hey!" he chuckles, "as much as i love your kisses, why are you so affectionate all of a sudden?"

'i love it though... but is there something wrong?' his mind floods with worried thoughts.

"no, i just thought you need to be reminded how cute your freckles are." you lean close to him, "i would kiss all of them right now, but you like this movie too much." you smirk.

he blushes and smoke comes out of his ears, "w-well..." he looks away, "i wouldn't mind..." he trails off and covers his face.

you giggle and kiss his cheek again, "maybe in a little bit." you tease and go back to your original position, but closer to him.

he pouts, "that's not fair... you shouldn't tease me like that..." he huffs.

you laugh a little, "well, i hear my parents thoughts down the street. and not to mention my brother should be home any minute now from shopping." you look at him, "so if you wanna get caught that's fine, but don't blame me when you get embarrassed." you giggle.

yamaguchi blushes, 'but... it's only a couple kisses...' he pouts again and looks at you, 'i know you're reading my mind...'

'caught me.' you push your thought into his head and smirk wide. crawling towards him on the couch, you end up on top and straddle him as you place kisses all over his face.

you pull back to see his lips parted slightly in shock. he was as red as a tomato and his eyes seem to be lovestruck.

"i-i..." he stutters.

you snicker a tiny bit at the helpless boy in front of you and kiss his lips passionately. you keep kissing his lips and he shyly kisses back. you can tell he was nervous, so you cup his face and caress his cheek as you kiss him more. he relaxes and hums into it and returns it softly. you both kept kissing until you pull back and look at him.

you giggle as you hear the door open. yamaguchi panics and tries to push you off, but instead the scenery changes and you both were now in your bedroom.

his eyes widen and was about to speak before you covered his mouth.

"eh? i swore i heard someone in the living room." you heard your moms voice fade.

you use your telekinesis to lock your door and turn back to yamaguchi.

he gulps.

"shall we continue?"