SUGAWARA ENDING

"hello, n/n!" a familiar voice made its way to your ears.

"hello, koushi." you look at the silver haired beauty waiting outside your classroom, and he motions you to follow him, "where are we going?"

"i don't want to think about it! because then you'll know!" he whisper shouted.

you sighed, "okay."

he smiled brightly and grabbed your hand, leading you down the hallways of the school. you kept a blank face on, but of course your heart was beating like crazy.

'her hand is so soft!'

'don't think about it, koushi, she'll know!'

he kept telling himself different things to distract himself from thinking about whatever he was trying to show you.

you both made it outside and he tells you to close your eyes. you do as you're told and he continues to lead you.

"okay, open your eyes!"you open your eyes to see a patterned blanket and food on it, "it's a picnic!" he smiles brightly, looking at you for your reaction.

your lips quirk up into a small smile, "it's wonderful."

his smile grows, "i'm glad you like it n/n." he tightens his hold on your hand and leads you once again to the blanket.

you sit down and look at the food.

"you have f/d and f/f." your eyes widen slightly at the sight of the delicious food, "you remembered..."

"of course i did, n/n." his smiles turns into a soft one, "i always listen to you."

you look at him with a blank face, but he already knew you were freaking out inside.

"it's like i can hear your thoughts." he chuckles.

"tch." you look away with pink on your cheeks.

you then feel a hand on your cheek and it turns your head to face your boyfriend.

"your face is so warm." he smirks.

your face turns a brighter red, "shut up..." you avert you eyes.

"c'mon love, look at me."

you close your eyes.

he laughs, but then he stops and then after a little silence, you feel something soft on your lips.

you open your eyes a little and then they shoot open.

koushi sugawara was kissing you.

it took you a minute to actually kiss back, but when you did, koushi smiled into the kiss.

'i bet she's blushing.'

he pulls back and stares at your lips then looks into your eyes, "you taste so good.."

"...you do too."

soon after, you both separate completely and start to eat.

"do you like it?"

"you made it, right?"

"yeah."

"then yes."

"well what if i didn't make it?"

"well you did, so i like it."

"that doesn't answer my question." he pouts.

"i like it."

"you're so stubborn."

"you like that, though."

"you caught me." he laughs.

you giggle slightly.

"hey, y/n."

you look up. he never called you by your name, unless he was serious.

"yeah?"

"i love you."

you turn bright red.

"i get it if you don't-"

"i love you too."

he locks eyes with you, "really?..."

"yes." you smile softly.

"YES!!" he throws his hands up in the air.

"you're so loud sometimes."

he grabs your hands, "i'm just... happy!" he shoots you a closed eyed smile, "i've just never been... so in love! and the fact that you love me back!!" you could tell he was giddy, his thoughts were full of positive things.

'SHE LOVES ME!!'

'how could someone so perfect love me?!'

'you did it koushi!'

you grab his hand and koushi looks at you. he knew you never initiated physical touch.

"i'm glad you're happy." you stare into his eyes lovingly and he blushes a bright red.

"n-n/n..." he looks away.

you smirk, "now look who's embarrassed."

"OH SHUSH!"