CHAPTER 10

KARASUNO was in the managers room, where you were, as you were reading a book and kiyoko was on her phone.

they just had to come see the two goddesses, or so they said.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!" kageyama's voice echoed throughout the room. he picked up his phone and put it up to his ear, "hey mom."

and that's when all hell broke loose.

as kageyama was on the phone, different karasuno members screamed out different things.

yamaguchi went up to the phone, "HIIIIIIII!!"

hinata smirked, "come back to bed~" he winked and kageyama gagged.

"AYO! pass the weed!" nishinoya waved his hands as he screamed across the room.

tsukishima then started busting out curse words, "FUCK! SHIT! PUSSY! MOTHER FUCKER! DAMN!"

tanaka threw his pants off and swung them around.

"PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!" daichi fumed.

and asahi screamed, then fainted.

'good grief.' you roll your eyes internally.

sugawara sat by you and it caught the attention of yamaguchi.

"you okay?"

'oh god, is she annoyed? what if she quits the team?!'

'geez, calm down suga.'

'why are they sitting together?' you heard yamaguchi's thoughts and it was hard not to look at him, but you decided to anyways because you're a rebel. 'oh no! was i staring too long?!'

'yeah, stop staring.'

"yes."

"is there anything you need?"

"no."

sugawara sweat dropped at your short answers.

'i need to get closer to her.'

'no, you really don't.'

'having trouble in paradise?' you then heard kusuo's thoughts.

'be quiet kusuo.'

'no, you left me here, alone with dad.'

'what about mom?'

'we like her.'

'true.'

'dads just talking about licking shoes and how i should teleport him to work.'

'like usual.'

'mhm.'

"y/n?" you stared at sugawara in response and he blushes a little, "o-oh, sorry, you were just staring off."

"sorry, thinking of something."

"would you mind telling me?"

"my brother."

"you miss him?"

'what a nice little sister!' he beams in his mind.

"i guess."

you had to admit (not out loud) it was nice talking to someone about your own interests and your rare worries. your whole life you've been surrounded by egotistical people from your school. you knew there were nice people, but you had forgotten people are kind. the only nice one was your mom and maybe kusuo at times.