CHAPTER 11

NOW you were on the bench while the first liners were on the court. kusuke snickered at the sight and the volleyball players glared at him.

'just wait, boke.' kageyama had thought as he watched kusuke laugh from the court.

as you sat on the bench, you notice a boy looking at you. it was akaashi.

when you lock eyes with him, he turns away with red on his face.

'she's so...'

'oh no.'

'she's so pretty...'  he glances at you again with curious eyes, 'i wonder what she's like.'

'let's hope you never find out.' you think to yourself as you stare at the court, avoiding his eyes.

"oi," you look at your coach, "go ahead." he nods towards the court with a smirk.

you nod and switch with hinata again. but sugawara was on the court this time instead of kageyama. it was interesting to you, you had never seen him play. he was always on the side yelling out encouragement along with yamaguchi.

they both were so nice.

"you got this y/n!" you turn and meet eyes with yamaguchi.

"thanks yams." you smile a little.

'HOLY-'

'oh god, what did i do.'

~~~

your team won. you had gone against nekoma and kusuke sat there with his eyes wide.

"gee, chibi-chan." you turn around and kuroo was right next to you, "you're hella good."

"thanks."

"uhm..." you sigh internally and turn around.

"hello, akaashi." it had just slipped out. oh no.

"you know my name?" his eyes go big for a second.

"your friend had said it." you pointed to bokuto.

"oh... well, i wanted to say that you were really good." he rubs the back of his neck and looks down at you.

"thanks."

kuroo pouts, wanting your full attention. so he nudges your shoulder, "chibi-channnnnn." he whines and your eye twitches.

akaashi saw your eye and chuckled. he felt he needed to leave but you quickly forced a thought to his brain, this is called "foreboding".

PSYCHIC ABILITY- FOREBODING: this is under the same category as telepathy. this ability allows to force an idea/thought in a person's head.

'don't leave y/n!'

he stops and stares at you, 'maybe i shouldn't leave her.'

'thank god.'

"y/n-san..." akaashi had trailed off and you look at him as kuroo stops his whining, "can you... give me some advice on volleyball?"

you look at him. no one asked for your help; you gave it to people without them saying "thank you", but it was kinda nice to hear it for some reason. even though you were annoyed when people asked you for help, you didn't feel any negative emotions towards him.

"sure."

"but chibi-channn!" he pulled out his bottom lip, "can you give me advice too?"

'why does he look...'