CHAPTER 5

IT was now practice time. you walk in the gym and see the team huddling around the coach.

"ah, saiki, we were just talking about you." coach ukai had said as he gestured you to come over to the rest of the team, "we were discussing what position you'd play."

"i feel like a wing spiked would be good for her." daichi suggested.

'how is this allowed? i'm a girl.'

"good idea, daichi." the coach nods and turns to you, "you're a wing spiker."

you nod and a loud bang resonated through the gym. the team looks over and sees a timid man with glasses and black hair.

"WE HAVE A TRAINING CAMP!"

'oh great.' you roll your eyes internally, 'i could make it to where the coaches didn't say yes, but glasses over there begged so much i would feel bad. damn.'

'you? feeling bad?'

'be quiet kusuo.'

'well, i'm coming to pick you up to meet your team.'

'...what.'

'yeah, i have to see what they're like.'

'over protective much?'

'whatever you say little sis.'

you roll your eyes at his comment.

"did you hear that saiki?"

you look at the team and saw they had their eyes on you.

you shake your head and the coach sighs, "we'll be having a training camp with nekoma, fukurodani, inarazaki, shiratorizawa, and aoba johsai."

you nod, 'so many people, i hate that.'

the door opens and the team looks to it to see a handsome pink haired boy with antennas and green glasses.

'you teleported here, didn't you?'

'caught me.' you could tell he was smirking internally.

he goes up to you and places a hand on your head.

'BOYFRIEND?!' the team screams in their head as they look at each other.

saiki makes a gagging noise in his mind and you glare at him.

"saiki kusuo." he bows.

the team lets out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

'why am i glad that's not her boyfriend?' tsukishima thinks to himself.

'seems they have a crush on you.'

you sigh in your mind at the comment.

"my big brother." you point to him and the team blushes, even the ones that had heard your voice before.

'her voice...' the team starts and you brace yourself for the screeching, 'SO CUTEEEE!' they had sparkles in their eyes.

"well saiki," you both look at coach ukai, "i meant the male one. you'll have to get your parents to sign this form." he hands the form to kusuo.

kusuo nods and gestures you to follow him, "call me y/n." you say to the coach and he nods, "same goes for all of you." you turn back and smile a little, "call me y/n."

"HOLY SHIT YOU SMILED!" tanaka runs up to you and it immediately drops.

"YOU IDIOT!" sugawara chops his head.