distraction

Recap: mayank likes ishki.... Rhea asks ishki to propose anyone.... She proposes to ahaan.... Ahaan gave her an explanation..... She got to know ahaan is professor....

Rhea and ishki belongs to same class. After completion of first lecture. Rhea held ishki hairs.

Ishki: Rhea chodo mujhe.

Rhea tightens her grip.

Rhea: ek baat yaad rakhna ahaan sirf mera hai.

Ishki comes out of her grip.

Ishki: ahaan aur mein sirf friends hai. Mushkil se do baar mili hun. By the way he don't love you.

She leaves from there. Next class starts. It is ahaan class. Ahaan is taking the class. Ishki is  winking at him. She is distracting him. Ahaan turns towards the board. He smiles.

Ahaan: yeh ladki bhi na.

He again turns keeping a stern face. She is rotating her hair with fingers and giving him flying kiss. Ahaan is annoyed. He throws chalk towards. It hitted her.

Ishki: ouch.

She winced in pain and rubbed her head.

Ahaan: concentrate.

Ishki felt little humiliated.

Ishki: I'm concentrating only sir.

Ahaan asks one question. She says the answer.

Ahaan: let others also keep concentrated.

She keeps an innocent face.

Ishki: I'm not distracting anyone.

Ahaan started saying the class again. Rhea notices everything. She is fuming in anger. Day passed away.

In Malhotra mansion. Ahaan had a smile in his face. Everyone notices it.

Karthik: kya baat hai bhai?

He said while teasing him.

Sonu: shayad koi ladki mil gayi hai?

She also joined karthik. Savitri and veer wants ahaan to marry same status girl.

Ahaan: shut up. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.

He goes to upstairs.He remembers about his first love. Her name is Isha. He sits in croner and starts crying. She came there and wipes his tears. It's his imagination.

Precap: ahaan sings tum hi ana....

Goal: 20 votes.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Now school is reopening it's hard to get the time for both stories.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.