midnight talks

Goal: 25 votes aur total story pe 500 votes. 50 followers bhi ab 49 hai.

Goal complete karo warna ahaan ki shadi rhea se karwa dungi aur ishki suicide kar legi. Dhvani rhea ko gusse mar dete hai aur phir police usse lejayi phir ahaan guilt mein dub kar suicide kar lete hai.

Recap: ahaan teases ishki.... She also teases him.... Both flirts with each other... She prepares maggi.... Both are trying to get to know each more better....

Ahaan: favorite place? Mera toh Paris hai.

She feeds him not with hands but with spoon.
(Writer: happy. 🙂
Co writer: but Maggie is eaten by spoke right. 😁
Writer: you and your logics. 😡
Co writer: now focus on story. Concentrate.
Writer: sorry for this but I have to scold her. 😂
Co writer: what did you said? 😡
Writer: concentrate. 🙂
Co writer: fine.
Writer: 20k.
Co writer: concentrate. You idiot. By the sorry for lame joke. Let's get into story and leave this idiot).

Ishki: tumhare bahen.

He feeds her with spoon. She also feeds him.

Ahaan: aww so cringe.

He kisses her cheeks.

Ishki: favorite web series and TV series.

She keeps the spoon near his mouth and she eats it instead of feeding him. She smiles after seeing his annoying face.

Ahaan: web series flash hai aur TV series yeh jadu hai jinn ka.

She looks at him surprisingly.

Ishki: ap yeh sab dekhte bhi ho.

He smiles and nodded his head in yes.

Ahaan: ha aur tumhara konsa favorite hai?

He said while eating.

Ishki: cw ke sare shows.

She said while eating. He is feeding her.
(As it is most favorite channel of writer also. That's why I used it).

Ahaan: tumhara favorite character kon hai flash mein?

She started feeding him.

Ishki: Cisco Ramon, nora West Allen, Ralph and forst. Cisco Ramon sabse zyada.

He kisses her hairs. He kissed for long time.

Ahaan: mera bhi. Tumhara koi secret hai kya?

He finished eating and kept bowls aside.

Ishki: secret ko secret hi rehne dijiye. Bohot sare hai. Kisi ko khushi dega toh kisi ko dard dega. Don't you trust me.

She started running her hand from his face to chest seductively.

Ahaan: I trust you more than myself.

They talked for while and night passed away. You get it what I mean 🙈.

Precap: dhvani love for ahaan...

Extra part because midnight talks should be posted at night right. You might think it is my plight but i have light to have bright ideas. I too have sight.

Sorry for my bakwas.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.