taking advantage

Recap: ahaan flirts with ishki.... Ishqaan romantic moments.... Ahaan confirms that ishki likes him.... Ishki feels awkward to talk with ahaan..... She ignores ahaan.....

Next day at college,

Ishki ignores ahaan. Mayank notices it. He took this as advantage. He flirts with ishki. She ignores both ishki and ahaan. After college time She went to library. No one is there in library. Mayank came in front of here.

Ishki: Mayank tum yaha?

He comes towards her. She gets up.

Ishki: mayank tum yeh kya kar rage ho?

She tries to go from there. He held her hand.

Mayank: tumhe nahi pata hai baby.

He held her waist. She is feeling uncomfortable. He is squeezing her waist.

Ishki: mayank chodo mujhe.

She is protesting him. He threw her dupatta. He caresses her cheeks.

Mayank: koi nahi hai yaha pe. Kon bacha ye ga tumhe.

He started caressing her shoulders. She had tears in her eyes. Ahaan felt something bad so he decided to come to Library.

Ishki: ahaan please help. Ahaan.

Ahaan heard her screams. Mayank closes her mouth. Ahaan came there. Mayank was about to kiss her.

Ahaan: chuna bhi mat usse.

Ahaan pushes mayank. She is fully terrified. He is punching him non stop. Mayank left from there. Ahaan wanted to go behind him but for now ishki is more important.

Ahaan: ishki tum theek toh ho na. Daro mat ab mein aa gaya hun.

She is trembling in fear. He is scared to see her situation. All of sudden she hugged him. He also hugs her back and caresses her hairs.

Ahaan: shh.

She started crying bitterly. He tried his best to console her.

Ahaan: tum chalo mere sath.

He broke the hug. She looked at him.

Ishki: kaha?

Her eyes are swollen. Her cheeks  had marks of tears. Her hair became messy. Her dupatta is fallen on floor. He is broken to see her condition.

Ahaan: apna dupatta utha lo.

She took her dupatta. He messages to karthik that he is important work he will come late or he will come direct tomorrow.

Precap: ishki cries and ahaan consoles her....

Goal is completed for previous two parts but not before that. So please vote previous part if you didn't vote it.

Goal: 20 votes.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.