lunch

Recap: ishki caresses ahaan hairs.... Ahaan kisses ishki hands.... Ishqaan went to kitchen.... Ishki had dough on her cheeks.... Ahaan notices it and says to her.....

Ahaan: nahi gaya hai.

She is struggling with it. He had masala on his hands. So he rubbed his cheek against her. Both had some different feeling. She widened her eyes. His heart is beating fastly. Same is happening with her. Both finished preparing food. Both ignored each other due to awkwardness.
They went to wake up them.

Ahaan: karthik utho.

He is shaking karthik. While she is shaking sonu.

Ishki: sonu utho.

Karthik and sonu sleep us broken.

Ahaan: fresh hoke niche aao lunch ready hai.

Ahaan went to his room. Ishki arranged food on table. Ahaan took a shower as he is irritated by sweat and dough. Karthik and sonu came down.

Karthik: kya banaya hai?

Sonu and karthik sits down.

Ishki: gobi ke parata air dal makhni.

Sonu and karthik had water in there mouths.

Sonu: wow aj toh maja agaya hai.

Ishki sees ahaan still didn't came down.

Ishki: mein ahaan ko bulati hun.

Karthik and sonu couldn't stop themselves and started eating. Ishki went to ahaan room. She went inside without knocking. Ahaan came out of washroom. Towel is wrapped around his waist as he forgot his clothes.

Ishki: ahh.

She turned around and closed her eyes.

Ahaan: tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

He is surprised to see her.

Ishki: tumhe khane pe bulane ayi thi.

He came closer to her. She can smell his fragrance which is driving her crazy.

Precap: ahaan flirts with ishki....

Goal is not completed but I'm updating this part for the people who voted.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.