ishqaan

Recap: ahaan took ishki to his guest house....ishki cries badly.... Ahaan consoles her.... She says something which is unexpected....

Ahaan: jaise tum soch rahi ho waise nahi hai.

He is trying to explain her but she is not listening to him.

Ishki: waise hi hai. I'm feeling disgusting. Please ahaan. Agar tumne mujhe kabhi apni friend mana hai toh please. I beg you.

He always cared for her. He too started having little feelings for her. But this a huge step in both of their life.

Ahaan: ishu it's a big decision. Tum isse jald bazi mein nahi le sakti ho.

She gets up and takes a knife which was in fruit basket. Ahaan got scared and throws it away.

Ahaan: pagal ho gayi ho kya? Tabse dekha raha hun ajeeb ajeeb batein kar rahi ho aur ajeeb harkatein.

She fell on her knees. She started sobbing.

Ishki: ha hun mein teri piche par tumne kabhi mujhe friend se zyada nahi dekha hai. Ab mein second hand hun ab mujhse koi shadi nahi karega. Ab mein jee ke kya kar sakti hun.

He thinks for while. He sees her condition. He can't let her take her own life.

Ahaan: ok fine ab ro mat.

He picked her in his arms and laid her bed.

Ahaan: are you sure? Ek baar aur soch lo.

He asked in a hope that she says no.

Ishki: I don't know I want to be in safe and secure place and for me it's you.

There are results for situations like these one people will be apart or two people will be a part. Same thing happened with ishqaan they became a part of each other life.

Precap: confession of feelings....

It's kind of awkward to write this part.

Goal: 25 votes.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.