ROKA

Recap: dhvani got to know about ahaan and rhea.... She is completely broken... She broke everything in her cabin....

Next day, it is roka of ahaan and rhea.

Ishki only bought all things. Everyone praises ishki such nice friend she is. Ahaan dashes ishki and red dupatta fell on her head.

Back ground song:

Mahiyaaa... Mahiyaaa...Mahiyaaa.. Mahiyaaa

Chale na zor ishq pe... Thodasa gor ishq pe...

Karenge gor ishq pe... Ye dard hai ya dawa...

Hota yahi har dafa.. Chahe jisse wahi wafa..

Kaisa ajab hai pal safa... Kissa hamaraaaaa...

Mahiyaaa...haa.. Mahiyaaa...Mahiyaaa.. Mahiyaaa

Chupke se chori se dhage se dori se

Kaise toh bandhi hai tune ye nazar

Kya jaal saze hai...dil hua razi hai..

Dil ke aalawa hai sabko khabar

Apne hi ghar ka pata de.. humko bhi koi bhi bata de

Akhir hai baat kya..

Ahaan: sorry.

Roka has started.

The proceedings of the Roka ceremony are very simple. The boy, along with his family and few relatives, reaches the girl’s place. Both the families gather, they make the girl and boy sit together. The first ritual that is performed is the Tilak ceremony. In Tilak Ceremony, tilak or a paste of vermilion and rice grains are applied on the boy and the girl’s foreheads.

The boy’s family gives gifts, dry fruits, a basket full of different varieties of fruits, cash, clothes, and sweets to the girl. The mother of the groom-to-be adorns the bride-to-be with a beautiful red dupatta and blesses her with a piece of jewelry, cash, etc. Similarly, the girl’s family gives gifts, cash, and sweets to the boy and blesses him. After this, all the elders present at the occasion bless both the girl and the boy.

Then, the girl’s family gives gifts or cash to everyone from the boy’s side. Also, they give sweets and dry fruits to the boy’s family members. Once the Roka ceremony is over, the boy’s family is then fed with sumptuous food arranged by the girl’s family. After the food, the boy’s family takes a leave.

I don't know about it it's from Google.

Whole roka session ishqaan were stealing glances of each other.

Precap: phele vote karo phir mein batati hun.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.