preparations

Recap: ishki promises ahaan to stop his marriage with rhea.... He said to his family that he don't want to marry rhea... She asked him to never hate her.... He had promised her that he will never hate her....

Next day, ahaan came to house and got ready. Ishki come to Malhotra mansion.

Savitri: raj chahta hai ki ahaan aur sonu ki mehandi aj hi ho. Wo bhi sangeet ke sath.

She seems to be tensed.

Ishki: aunty ap mehta ko inform kar dijiye aur keh dijiye ki mehandi aur sangeet aj hi hai air wo bhi hamare yaha.

She suggested. Savitri rolled her eyes.

Savitri: oh please tum apni suggestion apne pass hi rako.

Karthik called mehta's and explained the situation. They agreed. Everyone started preparation. Niya, raj and rhea came there for practice of couple dance. Sarla aunty and ginni also came.

Niya: ab toh double maza ayega.

Ishki is helping in decorations.

Raj: ishki tum decorations baad mein dekh lo. Yaha pe sangeet ki songs mein todi help karo.

Ishki came there. She had a wide smile playing on her lips.

Ishki: singer ke ghar ki sangeet toh dum dham se hi hogi.

Everyone smiles. Soraj practices there. Everyone else also practices. While rhea is practicing her steps are not matching with ahaan.

Ishki: rhea tum acha hi kar rahi ho par ahaan ki speed se match nahi ho rahi hai.

Rhea rolled her eyes.

Rhea: bolna asaan hota hai karna nahi. Ahaan ke speed se koi bhi match nahi kar sakta hai.

She said cause she wants to humiliate her. No one ever matched to ahaan speed.

Sarla: yeh baat toh sahi kaha hai rhea ne. Ahaan ki speed match karna Impossible hai.

Ishki went to ahaan. Ishqaan matched each other speed and they danced in sync. Rhea fumes in anger. Everyone adores their couple except rhea, veer and savitri.

Precap: ishki challenges the boys...

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

I will try to update regularly but cause of my studies sometimes it may became irregular. Hope you understand.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.