talks

Recap: sonu, karthik and ishqaan watches movie together.... Ahaan holds ishki in fear.... Ishki side hugs ahaan... Ahaan slept in ishki arms.....

She is running her hands into his hairs. He moved in sleep. She removed her hand. He took her hand and kept in his hairs.

Ahaan: ruk kyu gayi ho? Aur karo.

He snuggled into her. She is surprised by his gesture.

Ishki: kya?

She stammered while saying.

Ahaan: wahi tum phele jo kar rahi thi.

He snuggled more into her.

Ishki: ap so nahi rahe the?

Ahaan smiles. He took her hands and kissed her knuckles. She is surprised by his gesture.

Ahaan: I was just laying not sleeping. Tumhare hatho mein na kamal ka jadu hai. Kitna sukoon mil raha tha.

She is blushing after listening to him.

Ishki: sorry mein khud ko rok nahi payi.

She said while ahaan kissed her hand.

Ahaan: sorry kehne ki jarurat nahi  hai. We are friends right toh koi fark nahi padta hai.

She took a sigh of relief. She feels more comfortable now.

Ishki: wo dono so rahe hai. Khane liye mein kuch bana deti hun. Ap mujhe bata dijiye ki kitchen kha pe hai.

She said while getting up. He also gets up.

Ahaan: ok.

Ahaan and ishki goes to kitchen. Ishki is kneading the dough. Ahaan is preparing the something. Some dough was there on her face. He notices it.

Ahaan: ishki wo atta laga hai.

He said. She stopped kneading the dough.

Ishki: kaha pe?

He signalled her it on her cheeks. She don't get it.

Ahaan: gaal pe.

She rubbed it but dough was still there.

Ishki: nikal gaya?

He saw it is still there. He came near her.

Ahaan: nahi gaya hai.

Precap: ishqaan romantic moments....

Sorry for small part but right I'm on bed. I'm suffering from 103 fever. So I'm taking a little break until then finish the goal.

Thank you for your support. I hope you like it. Please also try my other stories feeling that never confessed, feeling that never confessed 2,tujhpe marti rahu, forever mine.

Do vote and comment cause they really inspire me.

Signing off
Niharika.

Love you all alot ❤😘.