Chapter-4

Heyyy heyyy!! This is short  :( but hope you guys will like it :( am not that good at story writing :(

                           xxoxx

When the bell ringed suddenly- Zayn's mum opened the door revealing none other than Zayn's best mate- Louis Tomlinson.

"HELLO MOTHER TRICIA!" Louis said with a obnoxious loud voice.

Tricia rolls her eyes at him replying, "Zayn is having breakfast". Poor lady didn't like Louis that much-

She thought he is too sassy,mischievous and loud. Not to forget he broke Tricia's favorite vase- and he is always annoying her.

"What? you won't give a hug or kiss to your son" Louis said, acting hurt.

"Stop being so dramatic Louis" Tricia said irritably.

"At least I can do drama unlike someone" sasses Louis.

"Oh my god- leave me alone" grumbles Tricia.

"With pleasure"said Louis walking to Zayn. Who just rolled his eyes at his best friends antics.

"Oi oii! What's up lad?" Louis asks sitting in the kitchen counter.

"Aren't you seeing I'm finishing my breakfast" Zayn said without looking up from his plate while cutting his eggs.

"Sass doesn't go with you my love" Louis saids.

Then he's blue eyes lands on Harry- who is just eating silently with his phone in his hand.

"Damn who is that Beauty?" Said Louis, while shamelessly checking Harry out.

Harry looks up to Louis with a smile saying a small "Hello"

"He's my cousin Harry- you saw him 3 years ago maybe-" Zayn said,

He could see his mate is giving Harry oogly eyes- too bad Harry has a girlfriend-

"Ahh. He was a pretty one before- but now- my my. Ain't he alluring!" Louis said flirtiously.

Harry just laughes at Louis words. He found the blue eyes lad amusing.

"Am I? Well my girlfriend is lucky then-" said Harry cheekily.

"Ughh- why can't good looking people be single!" Groan's Louis.

Harry laughes at this and Zayn rolls his eyes- He is irritated at both of them- why are they even talking?

"You want something lou?" Asks Zayn.

"Bitch- I'm not a begger who will always ask you something" Louis Sassy Tomlinson sasses.

Harry laughes loudly at that while Louis flips his imaginary hair.

Zayn grumbles hard,mumbling, "Fuck off twat"

Harry coos at Zayn and pinches his cheeks saying "Aww grumpy little baby"

Zayn's face flashes a little and he glared at Harry even tho there is a small smile breaking through his face.

The whole day's get Harry,Zayn,Louis together goofing around, playing video games and talking, while their parents were outside visiting.

Zayn was grumpy most of the times- He didn't understand why Louis was constantly flirting with Harry even after knowing Harry has a girlfriend.

And Harry being a Cheeky bastard he is, always playing with Louis with his cheeky replies.

Poor lad was trying to convince him that he was acting like this cause he is jealous-

Jealous that Harry is being so friendly with his best friend- Harry might take Louis away from him (Harry will take Louis away from you or Louis will take Harry away from you idiot?🙄)

Sure,Zayn sure- For sure he is jealous but the reason is Harry might like Louis more than him-

The day is over- Louis has gone to his home- Zayn's mum,dad and Harry's mum,dad, gemma has came home also-

All of them had dinner together- now both them are back in their shared rooms.

Aaannddd, not to forget both of them are emmbarssed in their thoughts about what happened today morning-

They tried to shrug if off- but mann it was hard-

The night was awkardly painful for them- but they pulled if off. (Damn my survivors 🐸😂)

Rest of the two days were very enjoyable. The whole Styles family was enjoying their stay-

They all did some fun times- gone to hiking, had a barbeque party, played some interesting games and blah blah blah-

All this time Zayn was fonding on Harry without anyone, or Zayn himself knowing-

What Zayn didn't know that was Harry was secretly having some glance of his precious face whenever he was busy- but that something only Harry knows-

Nobody has to know expect us :)

All along these two days were great but little did they both know that they are gonna have some surprise soon-

Just a filler chapter :( sorry for all the mistakes- English isn't my first language so do ignore my grammar's :(

Anyways, Please Do Vote and Comment!!! Pretty Please!! 🥺🥺

Thoughts for the next chapter???

Be happy and TPWK :)

All the love,
~M.