Chapter-7

Oi oiiii!! EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!! MAY THIS EID BRINGS LOVELY LIFE WITH PEACE AND LOVE FOR YOUU!!
Sorry for the late update :( I'm a lazy ass :( and I got busy with my fan account and everything that I forgot I have a story to write :/ sorryyyy :( anyways hope you enjoy ittt!! :)

Thirds Pov:

Zayn was having a hard time to get his mind right about what's happening, or who he wants- specifically you can say, if he likes Harry or not- there is inner battle going on he's mind-

Whenever he is with Perry, for the last three days, it's all he's thinking, how Perry's sudden touches doesn't ignites the flame in him anymore but Harry's dimply smile, gives him a sudden fluttering and peace-

Does that means, he likes Harry? Or maybe has a crush on Harry? No- it can't be. it might be a infatuation right? Then again, you have to like someone even a little to happen that-

.
.

It's Harry's last day at Malik Residents today- tommorow they are gonna leave, surely he'll miss here. In a small amount of time, he become quite attached to this place and with he's uncle's family- especially with Zayn.

There was something about Zayn. Which makes Harry curious, Zayn's personality and everything makes Harry intrigued to know more about him. He also, feels a protection and warmth with Zayn.

So yes, he will definitely miss Zayn more than anyone or anything here.

.
.

The Styles and Malik family is catching up everything for the last time today, Styles family doesn't know, when they'll be back here today and Malik's doesn't know, if they can be there. Considering, Yasir has problem with journeys.

.
.

Perry has leaved today morning back to her college, with a pissed of face cause she couldn't find a chance to be alone with her Boyfriend.After a long day, everyone is going to their respective room, Zayn and Harry also goes to their room.

"You are gonna go tommorow" Zayn said to Harry with a small smile.

"Yup, I'll miss you guys" said Harry sadly. He wishes, he could stay here a little more but he has a home back there, a life and a beautiful girlfriend.

"You can visit here, whenever you want, I'll also see if I can in your place" suggests Zayn.

Harry smiles big at Zayn, "yes! I'll show you whole around if you ever come in place"

Zayn chuckles and ruffles Harry's curls. He wanted to say Harry that "Don't go, stay a little more, I'll miss you so much" but he didn't said. Wouldn't that be a little dramatic? Or more like Pathetic? Begging he's cousin to not go and he'll miss him.

Zayn shakes he's head to get these thoughts out of him.

"Let's sleep yeah? You have a leave early morning" Zayn said, getting ready for bed.

Harry noded and stripped to he's boxers, both of them got under the covers. Zayn, comes forward to Harry spoons him from behind. Harry snuggles back at Zayn.

It's not unusual- they been cuddling for somedays. It makes them sleep comfortably. Just two cousins cuddling, nothing wrong (bro's cuddling each other and having wet dreams for each other is nothing wrong ok?😔)

"Good night Haz" Zayn said to Harry and kissed Harry's head.

"Night Zaynie" Harry said sleepily.

xox

Harry is getting ready for getting back at London,his house. Zayn is downstairs. This gives Harry a time to fuss around with the gift Harry brought for Zayn. He's wrapping it with a gift paper carefully. Harry hopes, Zayn will like he's gift. He didn't know, what Zayn will like so when he saw this, Zayn's name instantly flash in he's mind.

"Hey Harry, your mum is calling you, you guys gonna leave in a bit" Zayn said, while getting into the room.

Harry looks at Zayn hesitatingly and says "Ohh, uhh looks like we are gonna go"

Zayn looks at Harry sadly, "yeah-"

"Uhh- I got you something" Harry said nervously and gets he's gift out.

"Really? But- thank you! You don't have to" Zayn said smiling softly, it's really thoughtful of Harry that he bought a gift for Zayn.

"It's alright, I hope you like it" Harry said, while passing the gift to Zayn.

"I'll like anything you'll get me" Zayn said, looking straight at Harry's eyes.

Harry smiles at Zayn's word, "Open it!" Harry encourages.

Zayn chuckles and starts opening the gift from the wrapping paper. It was a notebook, and a Rose ring.

"I- I saw it and thought about you, I know you like writing and I saw you wearing rings all the time, so you know-" Harry says, he's hands back at he's neck, rubbing hesitatingly.

Harry looked so beautiful that time, he's cheeks slightly flush, probably from the cold.

Zayn couldn't help anymore but lounge himself at Harry, grabbing he's neck and kissing him.

To be say, Harry was shocked was not the thing, He's mind was BLOWN!

Zayn was kissing him!!?? What's happening!?

But he couldn't stop himself but kiss Zayn back softly.

They jump away and break the kiss, when Harry's mum call's Harry to come downstairs cause they are gonna leave now-

Without any words or looking at Zayn, Harry got he's suitcase and exist the room with thoughts running around on he's mind in a full force!

Zayn just stood their dumbly, not knowing How or what just did happened. Or why did he do that.

He rubs his face and groan's loudly. He couldn't believe what he just did- he kissed Harry, a boy. No- fuck that gender shit! He kissed he's Cousin!! Ok- he's step cousin! But he's cousin tho!

He can't go downstairs now- he can't look properly at Harry. He knew he fucked up so it's better to stay upstairs.

.
.

After hugging the Malik's Harry and he's family got out of the Malik residence. Before going out Harry looked at Malik's staircase to go upstairs- hoping he'll see Zayn.

But he didn't saw any glimpse of Zayn, with a heavy heart, and confusing thoughts he got into the car to go home.

.
.
.
.
AAAAAA SO ZARRY KISSED! :D
Sorry for the late updates again :(
I hope you like it and if you can then do Vote, Comment and give your feedback and make me happy on Eid please :)

All the love
~M.